Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

It was over for this country when Trump "lost" the election. The populist pushback of the globalist agenda was going to be made to pay. The speed of the insanity was ratcheted up, so that never again will one be allowed to rise to challenge the establishment.

For all his warts, Trump had the hide of a rhino. He was able to brush aside attacks that would have crippled entire groups. Did he get in the mud? Sure did! That's all his opponents understand though and he was a monster at it. They didn't know how to deal with someone who fought back, even with the weight of 95% of the media and the brainless 50% of the citizenry on their side. They were used to opponents who were either pretending to be someone they were not or those who were scared of the machine/mobs...either way it ended in victory for the bad guys. The mere existence of someone like Trump scared/scares them to their cores.

Democrats/Leftists/Globalists/and many Republican shills don't have morals, so shouldn't be treated like they do. There is no reasoning with them. From Bills they pass, it's highly evident that they can't even think 1 step ahead, much less two...unless their goal is to try to destroy the country. Almost like it's planned.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

52 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Never happening.  They'll kill him first.

You may be right.... I heard an interview today with Bernie Kerik and he said quite convincingly that it was his greatest fear now. They have tried absolutely everything legal and illegal to stop Trump and there may only be this one extreme left.

I have a hard time understanding any level of fear let alone to be so afraid of someone you might be willing to murder them. Much better about it if they actually deserve it.

11 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’ve posted this multiple times on this forum and he has never failed to disappoint.  Trump, policies aside will never change.  He will jump into the gutter and will eventually shit on or get turned on by the people close to him.

It's called Delegation of Authority... He was ill prepared for it the first go round, and too often had the wrong people in place around him and so when the shit started to fly, he was the one that got down and dirty. This time round I expect him to be much better prepared probably with a pitbull like Kari Lake or Ron DeSantis to deal with most of the crap for him.

• Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
16 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You weren't reviewing the source material? 

I was. It wasn't on 4Chan but for the first several weeks (where I was told about it while interviewing US mil personnel for an unrelated project). Q hasn't been on 4Chan since late 2017, they formed an entirely new service for discussions regarding it and moved it multiple times since the migration from 4Chan.

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You were getting info sourced from 4Chan 2nd and 3rd hand without true understanding of the platform and still drove the message for nearly 1,000 pages?

At the start, when I dismissed its importance, yes.

Then after several confirmations and suggestions to dig deeper, I did. But not on 4Chan. Confirming Q from 4 or 8Chan is circular at best.

Confirming/Debunking from the outside in is best and what I did. And it turns out 90+% could be confirmed - especially when Q's focus turned from trafficking to RussiaGate. Since I was in the trenches during that time, it was very easy to confirm or debunk posts regarding that issue. And what became clear was that what Q was posting legit information (on Russia) for many months before it was public. 

19 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I read enough of that thread.  Your participation was more than just the "facts".  You were TBD's Q-Ambassador.

Clearly not enough to understand the topic, its sources, or the original purpose though 😉 I spelled it out in nearly every post, especially the OP. Go back and take a look for yourself. The purpose of that thread, which I was asked to create by other users, was to present the information without drawing my own conclusions. My position then, and now, was that it was an IW program with proven and direct ties to the executive which brings up two possibilities: Either 1) the information is/was real and being shared for the purposes of preparing the public for more unsettling information, or 2) the information is false and being purposely peddled by a sitting US president for partisan purposes in order to secure a second term.  

Both possibilities are unsettling in their own way. In that entire thread, I never came down on one side of that or the other. Still haven't. What I did say, many times, was that this was a topic of extreme importance because it was sure to become a major talking point on all sides, and an excuse for censorship and derision. 

And it turns out I was right. 

By a lot. 

27 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

What I have learned is that 4Chan is an anonymous image board which in many regards could have been compared to reddit a few years back.  The difference between the boards is that 4Chan, 8Chan, 8kun, etc. have no limits and sizeable portions of these boards are cesspools where all manner of anti social, racist, misogynistic, sexually deviant ideas are not just discussed but celebrated. The 4Chan community, as twisted as it is, has a talent for elaborate hoaxes and coordinated pranks some of which are mostly harmless and hilarious like convincing people that the new OS lets you charge your iPhone in the microwave.  Knowing this, is why I don't source my political takes from anything that has its origin in 4Chan or its derivatives.   If I wanted some racist memes or to look at pictures of dead girls, 4Chan might be something I frequent.  But I don't, so it isn't. 

And you formed this conclusion based on spending time on 4chan and interacting with its community, or is your conclusion based on what you've gleaned from others talking about their time on 4Chan? Not trying to be cute, sincerely asking.

28 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Many people are unwittingly sharing images, memes, and ideas sourced from boards they would find otherwise reprehensible were they to pay a visit.  I see people sharing their very rare Pepes and adopting the lingo from kekistan and I have to wonder if they have any idea wtf they're doing.  They're awfully satisfied with themselves and their mastery of memes and have no clue that they came straight from pol. It is no surprise to me to find out that some of our recent mass shooters spent a good amount of time on these boards and derivatives thereof.

What are they saying these days on 4Chan? Your post I responded to made it sound like you were still paying attention to the discussions, hence my curiosity. 

• Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

You may be right.... I heard an interview today with Bernie Kerik and he said quite convincingly that it was his greatest fear now. They have tried absolutely everything legal and illegal to stop Trump and there may only be this one extreme left.

I have a hard time understanding any level of fear let alone to be so afraid of someone you might be willing to murder them. Much better about it if they actually deserve it.

It's called Delegation of Authority... He was ill prepared for it the first go round, and too often had the wrong people in place around him and so when the shit started to fly, he was the one that got down and dirty. This time round I expect him to be much better prepared probably with a pitbull like Kari Lake or Ron DeSantis to deal with most of the crap for him.

There were 4-5 attempts on his life while in office. Only one made it to the press. 

Taking that step would assure a war. Which is why they're likely to try even harder sooner rather than later. A major conflict is the only hope the establishment has left to keep us in the dark. In the chaos that would follow, they'll escape justice and rewrite history once the dust settles and the American experiment is dead.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Even if he had the best team on the planet representing him he will eventually do it himself because he wants to be the star.  He can’t get out of his own way.  

His personality which brought him to where it is eventually is his downfall.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • I don't know 1
  • O Rly 1

Deranged Rhino

It all comes back to this document and the subsequent findings of the FISC. 

It was SOP for several administrations to outsource political hit jobs by allowing contractors access to NSA databases without oversight in direct violation of the 4th amendment in order to bribe, extort, and shake down those who went against the wishes of the regime. 

This is the origin point for 4+ years of Trump Russia. It's a major piece of the control mechanism which has been overtaken by elements not friendly to the republic or its ethos. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There were 4-5 attempts on his life while in office. Only one made it to the press. 

I always wondered the meaning behind this

which was right around the time he cancelled Pelosi's Congressional delegation, where the bus full of idiots who thought they were about to take a nice trip on the taxpayers dime, and drink a swimming pools worth of vodka, just drove in a circle, then let them out (https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/donald-trump-nancy-pelosi-shutdown-state-of-the-union)

• Like 3

A continuation of the tangled webs

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-green-lit-raid-trumps-mar-a-lago-home-donated-thousands-obama

Bruce Reinhart, a Florida federal magistrate judge, donated $1,000 to Obama's 2008 presidential campaign and added $1,000 more to the Obama Victory Fund that same cycle, according to federal filings.

Reinhart later contributed $500 to Jeb Bush's failed 2016 presidential campaign, federal filings show. Reinhart did not immediately respond to a Fox News Digital inquiry on his donations.

How would you define a Never-Trumper?

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was. It wasn't on 4Chan but for the first several weeks (where I was told about it while interviewing US mil personnel for an unrelated project). Q hasn't been on 4Chan since late 2017, they formed an entirely new service for discussions regarding it and moved it multiple times since the migration from 4Chan.

At the start, when I dismissed its importance, yes.

Then after several confirmations and suggestions to dig deeper, I did. But not on 4Chan. Confirming Q from 4 or 8Chan is circular at best.

Confirming/Debunking from the outside in is best and what I did. And it turns out 90+% could be confirmed - especially when Q's focus turned from trafficking to RussiaGate. Since I was in the trenches during that time, it was very easy to confirm or debunk posts regarding that issue. And what became clear was that what Q was posting legit information (on Russia) for many months before it was public. 

Clearly not enough to understand the topic, its sources, or the original purpose though 😉 I spelled it out in nearly every post, especially the OP. Go back and take a look for yourself. The purpose of that thread, which I was asked to create by other users, was to present the information without drawing my own conclusions. My position then, and now, was that it was an IW program with proven and direct ties to the executive which brings up two possibilities: Either 1) the information is/was real and being shared for the purposes of preparing the public for more unsettling information, or 2) the information is false and being purposely peddled by a sitting US president for partisan purposes in order to secure a second term.  

Both possibilities are unsettling in their own way. In that entire thread, I never came down on one side of that or the other. Still haven't. What I did say, many times, was that this was a topic of extreme importance because it was sure to become a major talking point on all sides, and an excuse for censorship and derision. 

And it turns out I was right. 

By a lot. 

And you formed this conclusion based on spending time on 4chan and interacting with its community, or is your conclusion based on what you've gleaned from others talking about their time on 4Chan? Not trying to be cute, sincerely asking. 

What are they saying these days on 4Chan? Your post I responded to made it sound like you were still paying attention to the discussions, hence my curiosity. 

Direct observation of the discussion on 4Chan.  /pol/ is the most active board but /b/ delivers the greatest hits.  They're saying what they have always been saying. Variations of "Hitler did nothing wrong".  Top kek, right?  The Q drops started on /pol/ the same place people go to share their irreverent Pepes about genocide, white replacement, and inferior minority groups.  I would think someone who put in the work to analyze the original source material would be aware.  Its kinda hard to miss, swastikas and all.   

The people who put in hours to disseminate, broadcast, and endorse Q should at minimum understand where their info comes from and what waters they're treading in.  Maybe a supposed covert intelligence operation leaking delicate intel on a board dedicated to sharing memes about gassing jews should be subject to derision?  Just a thought.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Taking that step would assure a war. Which is why they're likely to try even harder sooner rather than later. A major conflict is the only hope the establishment has left to keep us in the dark. In the chaos that would follow, they'll escape justice and rewrite history once the dust settles and the American experiment is dead.

Just as likely - and probably more effective - to have Biden assassinated at the hands of a "White Supremacist fascist MAGA insurrectionist."

They already have most of the narrative in place to support it.  Including that the Secret Service supported Trump's coup on Jan 6.

• Like 1

Here is the judge that signed off on the warrant but his SDF page is blocked. Maybe he's just kicking back to enjoy the fireworks last night and today.

21f4ec27c059c9da.png

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Direct observation of the discussion on 4Chan.  /pol/ is the most active board but /b/ delivers the greatest hits.  They're saying what they have always been saying. Variations of "Hitler did nothing wrong".  Top kek, right?  The Q drops started on /pol/ the same place people go to share their irreverent Pepes about genocide, white replacement, and inferior minority groups.  I would think someone who put in the work to analyze the original source material would be aware.  Its kinda hard to miss, swastikas and all.   

The people who put in hours to disseminate, broadcast, and endorse Q should at minimum understand where their info comes from and what waters they're treading in.  Maybe a supposed covert intelligence operation leaking delicate intel on a board dedicated to sharing memes about gassing jews should be subject to derision?  Just a thought.  

Y'know...last time I watched FoxSnooze was August 10, 2014.  Ferguson riots, had CNN and Fox on side-by-side, comparing coverage (for the record: Fox's was much better.  Panel discussion including at least one of Michael Brown's relatives.  CNN had their on-the-scene "talent" talking about how unfair it was for police to use tear gas when they were nearby.)  

Last time before that was some time in 2010 - place I worked, we used to watch the noon segment over lunch and mock them (always waited for the "Fox News Trifecta:" high-speed car chase, construction accident, and - of course - a missing white woman.)  

Yet, I still routinely get accused of parroting Fox, because on topics where I'm truly knowledgeable (climate change, for example), I draw conclusions that can be similar (but are far better informed) to their parroted, uninformed bullshit.

Or, more recently, I get called "sheeple" by people who accuse me of getting all my opinions from CNN (which again, I haven't seen in eight years), rather than accept I'm simply better informed, educated, and more capable of drawing my own conclusions than they are.

My point?  Similarity of opinions to a source does not necessarily mean parroting or blind adherence to a source.  Sometimes it does...but one shouldn't reflexively assume that's the case.

In DR's case...if I found out that he and 4chan were getting info from a common source, I wouldn't really be surprised.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

image.png.0c52f3384629ea50d8842009494d79ce.png

Not a chance.  There's so many people who've had pictures taken on Epstein Island, or on his plane, or anywhere else he trafficked kids, that that sort of blackmail would rapidly backfire on anyone who tried it.

• ? 1
  • Haha 2

Paywalled article, but I'm fairly sure this is it, from the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190724014302/https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html

The Herald’s series examined a number of people whose actions were questioned by lawyers representing Epstein’s victims. Besides Acosta, two other prosecutors in the Southern District of Florida were named in court documents connected to a civil lawsuit filed by two Epstein victims in 2008.

One of them was Palm Beach federal magistrate Reinhart. In a 2011 sworn affidavit submitted in the civil case, Reinhart denied he did anything unethical or improper. He asserted, under the penalty of perjury, that he was not part of the team involved in Epstein’s investigation and therefore was not privy to any confidential information about the case.

But two years later, Reinhart’s former supervisors in the U.S. Attorney’s Office filed a court paper contradicting him, saying that “while Bruce E. Reinhart was an assistant U.S. attorney, he learned confidential, non-public information about the Epstein matter.’’

He declined to say whether he was paid by Epstein for representing several of Epstein’s accused co-conspirators

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Paywalled article, but I'm fairly sure this is it, from the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190724014302/https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html

Also from the article

On Oct 23, 2007, as federal prosecutors in South Florida were in the midst of tense negotiations to finalize a plea deal with accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, a senior prosecutor in their office was quietly laying out plans to leave the U.S. attorney’s office after 11 years.

On that date, as emails were flying between Epstein’s lawyers and federal prosecutors, Bruce E. Reinhart, now a federal magistrate, opened a limited liability company in Florida that established what would become his new criminal defense practice.

The stated address, according to Florida state corporate records: 250 South Australian Ave., Suite 1400. It was the same location, and identical suite number, as that of Epstein’s lead attorney, Jack Goldberger.

By the end of the year, Reinhart had resigned his post in the Southern District of Florida. Within days, on Jan. 2, 2008, he was hired to represent several of Epstein’s accused accomplices who would later, like Epstein, receive federal immunity for allegedly trafficking underage girls

Can we say compromised along with bought and paid for? 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3