Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
20 minutes ago, devnull said:

It's not unheard of for Law Enforcement to confiscate passports of somebody deemed a flight risk.  And a Billionaire with a private jet could be considered a flight risk.

Plus it gives the DNC and Corporate Media (but I repeat myself) a Narrative that taking Trump's passport would stop him from fleeing to RussiaRussiaRiussia

All true. 

But it also could (could) be a prelude to an arrest. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Basham is a bit nutty - so huge grain of salt required. But it also fits with the filing, the passport seizing, and the general sense of impending doom facing the current administration. 

Taking him out, with force or law fare, sparks sectarian violence this country hasn’t seen.  

Which is what they want IMO. 

Gives them the opportunity they want to ban the Republican Party.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* And if it happens, they’ll livestream and broadcast the arrest. 

CNN and MSNBC will doubtlessly have enough advanced notice to set up the cameras.

This is such a horrifying precedent.   

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Gives them the opportunity they want to ban the Republican Party.

CNN and MSNBC will doubtlessly have enough advanced notice to set up the cameras.

This is such a horrifying precedent.   

Yup. 

And if 45 runs again, and wins, and tries to do the same? It'll make the summer of riots of 2020 look like amateur hour... which is what they want. What they're striving for. 

Incompetence can only explain so much. The rest you have to ascribe to intent. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

And if 45 runs again, and wins, and tries to do the same? It'll make the summer of riots of 2020 look like amateur hour. 

He won't be allowed to run again.

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He won't be allowed to run again.

I'm not sure how they'll get there in time. Even if he's indicted, it doesn't prevent him from running constitutionally. They'd have to convict him first, and I don't even think they could get a trial that fast (though, I should never underestimate their ability to cut corners to get what they want). 

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not sure how they'll get there in time. Even if he's indicted, it doesn't prevent him from running constitutionally. They'd have to convict him first, and I don't even think they could get a trial that fast (though, I should never underestimate their ability to cut corners to get what they want). 

Hard to run from inside a federal penitentiary.

Though I suspect they'll just kill him.  It's easier and more reliable.  

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I hear you, but do you think they can conclude a trial in time? I'm not sure they can. I suspect Koko and the other attorneys around could speak better to the timeline, but for a case that big, seems under 2 years is too little time. 

We'll see if they actually try it I guess. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear you, but do you think they can conclude a trial in time? I'm not sure they can. I suspect Koko and the other attorneys around could speak better to the timeline, but for a case that big, seems under 2 years is too little time. 

We'll see if they actually try it I guess. 

Don't need a trial to incarcerate.  Just need to say "He's a flight risk" to the right judge.  

I mean, they've kept Jan 6 "conspirators" incarcerated for longer awaiting trial.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Don't need a trial to incarcerate.  Just need to say "He's a flight risk" to the right judge.  

I mean, they've kept Jan 6 "conspirators" incarcerated for longer awaiting trial.

100% but I was speaking constitutionally. Just being indicted doesn't preclude him (legally) from running - a conviction would (if I'm reading the law right). And if he's confined while running, that's a pretty strong image to run on. 

Your other scenario is the more likely one (imo). Either one though leads the country to the brink. Might be closer this moment today than we have been since April 11th, 1861. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100% but I was speaking constitutionally. Just being indicted doesn't preclude him (legally) from running - a conviction would (if I'm reading the law right). And if he's confined while running, that's a pretty strong image to run on. 

I'm not even sure a conviction would, since that particular statute has never really undergone a constitutional test.  Closest I think it may have come is Lyndon Larouche not being allowed on the ballot in his home state because of his criminal conviction...but I'm not sure he ever challenged that, and if he did it was probably dismissed in federal court on the grounds of "Get the &#%$ out of here, you're Lyndon Larouche."

But they'll just dodge the whole constitutional issue by making him a political prisoner.  Which, BTW, is how Dachau started.

• Cheers 2

23 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I say this relatively tongue in cheek, but if Democrats are going to have Trump killed, I at least hope they'll give us Barabbas in exchange.

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I say this relatively tongue in cheek, but if Democrats are going to have Trump killed, I at least hope they'll give us Barabbas in exchange.

you'll get Meazza, and like it

• Haha 1

So let me see if I've got this straight so far....

The DNC DOJIJ/FBI raids the former POTUS home under the pretense of classified documents that can't be classified since he took them while still President. In the process of the search they also happen upon declassified Russia collusion hoax documents that are also a part of a civil suit Trump filed against Hildabeast and decide to take them as well affectively destroying evidence

Meanwhile we now learn that they also took Trump passports even though no charges have been file against him so he cannot be deemed a flight risk. 

Now the DOJIJ has decided transparency isn't good after all and wants to keep the warrant affidavit sealed.

But here is the really big one I think you are all missing though it was mentioned above.... That is the DOJIJ subpoena of not only the security videos of the raid, but videos going back 60 days.

You see, this accomplishes 2 things. First, since they are now part of an investigation, Trump can't release them. Second, I'd be willing to bet the meeting with Archive  and DOJIJ officials was less than 60 days ago that they allowed Trump team to add a lock to meet Archive security protocol making that argument he said she said now. 

If they do in fact arrest Trump on some bogus charges, this could make the Bannon trial look minor in comparison of taking away every shred of a defense his attorneys could put up for him.

The injustice of a totally rigged trial they plan for Trump I'm afraid has only just begun

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin

With all the forces arrayed against Trump, there's one important organization people forget stands with him.  The Space Force.

high-ground-starwars.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

So let me see if I've got this straight so far....

The DNC DOJIJ/FBI raids the former POTUS home under the pretense of classified documents that can't be classified since he took them while still President. In the process of the search they also happen upon declassified Russia collusion hoax documents that are also a part of a civil suit Trump filed against Hildabeast and decide to take them as well affectively destroying evidence

Meanwhile we now learn that they also took Trump passports even though no charges have been file against him so he cannot be deemed a flight risk. 

Now the DOJIJ has decided transparency isn't good after all and wants to keep the warrant affidavit sealed.

But here is the really big one I think you are all missing though it was mentioned above.... That is the DOJIJ subpoena of not only the security videos of the raid, but videos going back 60 days.

You see, this accomplishes 2 things. First, since they are now part of an investigation, Trump can't release them. Second, I'd be willing to bet the meeting with Archive  and DOJIJ officials was less than 60 days ago that they allowed Trump team to add a lock to meet Archive security protocol making that argument he said she said now. 

If they do in fact arrest Trump on some bogus charges, this could make the Bannon trial look minor in comparison of taking away every shred of a defense his attorneys could put up for him.

The injustice of a totally rigged trial they plan for Trump I'm afraid has only just begun

Trump should have went to the mat to keep the presidency. Pretty stupid to believe they would honor their deal if he caved.