Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

47 minutes ago, snafu said:

That’s why I said others who have active clearances. I didn’t know this Order existed, but there have to be people who keep clearances.

And I’m not too keen on #1. What’s to prevent Spectre from sending Rosa Klebb (played by Nellie Ohr, of course) to claim shes working on a “legitimate” historical research project.  

I suppose the argument goes: these documents were declassified and even if they weren’t, the only people who had access to them maintained clearances?  That’s going to take at least two years to unravel, don’t you think?

I think it doesn't really matter if Trump declassified them anyway, regardless of the claims of the political opposition we call the FBI.

Then I think it is a simple matter then for Trump to declare everything they took a matter of personal record (see Judicial Watch v National Archive) like Clinton in the tapes in sock drawer mess.

Add in declaring Mar-A-Lago storage for his Presidential Library and this entire thing goes away immediately. (see Obama 40 million records, many classified, in storage)

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jim Geraghty from National Review argues that he has to do it in writing, or he's in trouble. Yesterday Andrew McCarthy, also from NR, explained on TV that in the end, the issue is that Trump lied, and the only question is will they indict him before the mid-terms or use the pending indictment as a battering ram against all the Trump-backed candidates that the Dems help get elected.

See the same EO I've cited before, written by Obama. All those rules and regs on how to classify and declassify documents pertains to everyone else EXCEPT the President and Vice President who can literally just wave a magic want if they want. They ARE the final arbiter for classification so are exempt from stupid ass rules everyone else has to follow

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We can play that game to though, what did Trump have in those folders that the FBI took out and don't want us to know about? :hysterical:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

We can play that game to though, what did Trump have in those folders that the FBI took out and don't want us to know about? :hysterical:

A backup of Hunter's laptop? LOL

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Issued on: January 19, 2021

MEMORANDUM FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
THE DIRECTOR OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

SUBJECT:    Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct the following:

Section 1.  Declassification and Release.    At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.  Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public.  I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form.

</snip>

Plus, it's not relevant to my point that former Presidents maintain active clearances and rights to classified data.

Whether Trump properly declassified the documents or not is irrelevant to his possession of the documents.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hell, I have classification cover sheets and folders at home.  Paul gave them to me.  It never included any documents.

Possessing folders and cover sheets means jack shit.  

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If they're claiming that Trump successfully hid the documents - but not folders - from an FBI raid, what this really means is that the FBI did a really shitty job searching Mar-A-Lago.  

"We found evidence he hid stuff we couldn't find."  I mean...Trump's not that smart.  Did you guys...I dunno...look under the &#%$ing couch?

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Hmmmm. Clothing? Donalds socks?

Probably a babushka.  RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!!!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If they're claiming that Trump successfully hid the documents - but not folders - from an FBI raid, what this really means is that the FBI did a really shitty job searching Mar-A-Lago.  

"We found evidence he hid stuff we couldn't find."  I mean...Trump's not that smart.  Did you guys...I dunno...look under the &#%$ing couch?

Hans has an interesting take on everything related to this - essentially that everyone's missing the point:

29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Hell, I have classification cover sheets and folders at home.  Paul gave them to me.  It never included any documents.

Possessing folders and cover sheets means jack shit.  

Ah yes.... but what was once in those folders? MAGA fascist!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hans has an interesting take on everything related to this - essentially that everyone's missing the point:

Are they saying that clothing and books have "classified" stickers on them? Or when whoever packed this stuff up in the White House to be sent, they left the words "classified" on it, so that is enough for a warrant?  Because :classic_blink:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

A head scarf, you nitwit.

Read this and back at ya nitwit:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/babushka

: GRANDMOTHER Until my own babushka's generation very specific clothes were assigned to specific classes, specific hairstyles distinguishing married from unmarried women.

Edited by Fansince88

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Probably a babushka.  RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!!!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

An old woman?

6s34i9.jpg

• Haha 2