Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Dolphins - The Aftermath - Week #15 '22

Foxx

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

But they won’t survive long in the playoffs taking the entire third quarter off as seems to be the habit.

It's football.  Each game is its own story.   This team can beat anyone any day. They can also beat themselves. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Well, it took awhile and the outcome was almost in doubt in the 2nd half but the Fish ended up being treated like Sheephead that populate the Great Lakes. From a young boy who could barely bait his own hook my father instilled in me the necessity of killing that garbage fish before throwing it back in for the other fish to dine on. My old animosity towards the Dolphins wasn't after all overshadowed by the Cheatriots*. Oh they're POS too but their time will come at the end of the season. I think I'll feed on Mahi Mahi tomorrow.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's football.  Each game is its own story.   This team can beat anyone any day. They can also beat themselves. 

Agreed.  No way we should give up that many pints to this team ever again.  Tua is no threat at all under any kind of pressure.  Mostert?  Really?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Apparently God no longer hates Buffalo.  The snow showed up EXACTLY when we needed it.

That was a drive for the ages.

That drive was fantastic.

I typed that during the drive and then erased it. Didn’t want to be the jinx.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Steve Smith inhaling the snow now... Jalen blah blah blah

Personally I don’t care about MVP and if Hurts, Mahomes, Allen, Jefferson or frankly Micah Parsons wins, it’s legit IMO.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Agreed.  No way we should give up that many pints to this team ever again.  Tua is no threat at all under any kind of pressure.  Mostert?  Really?

The Bill's defense did not seem prepared for Mostert's speed. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Allen, 25 of 40, 304 yards, 4 TDs.

Catches:

Knox 6/98, 1 TD, 75% catch rate

Diggs 5/60, 55% catch rate

Davis, 4/56, 66% rate

Singletary 3/28, 75%,

McKenzie 2/24, 40%,

Quintin Morris, 1/14, 1 TD

Hines, 1/10 1 TD

Beas 1/9

Cook 2/5, 1 TD

That's some good pass distribution.

Bills have another 100+ yard rushing game.

Sam Martin, for the second game this season, had more punts than holds.  

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Allen is incredible.  He just completely took over on the last two drives.  And just barely enough from his supporting cast.

Watching Tua on the sidelines burying himself in his parka in misery as the snow was coming down was glorious.

But they won’t survive long in the playoffs taking the entire third quarter off as seems to be the habit.

Uhhhhh, @Crap Throwing Clavin I think he needs to read your post. Your thoughts? Would you like to tell @KD in CA anything?

As nerve racking as we have been in wins this year, we're a pretty good team.

I shudder to think how good we would be had we hired Fangio last off-season. He is the 'Defensive Consultant' in Philly... 

• Like 2