Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Dolphins - The Aftermath - Week #15 '22

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Off to finheaven. I figure they are probably suicidal. 👼

Dolphins Twitter is complaining that the weather advantage was unfair, that the refs were in the Bills pocket.

Basically, all the shit they said weren't excuses when the Bills almost died from heat stroke in the first game.  

They're also saying Josh Allen sucks, which is dumb as &#%$.

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Dolphins Twitter is complaining that the weather advantage was unfair, that the refs were in the Bills pocket.

Basically, all the shit they said weren't excuses when the Bills almost died from heat stroke in the first game.  

They're also saying Josh Allen sucks, which is dumb as &#%$.

Prob bitter that Josh was yelling at poorpiss fans on the live postgame telecast to “GO HOME!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Uhhhhh, @Crap Throwing Clavin I think he needs to read your post. Your thoughts? Would you like to tell @KD in CA anything?

Last drive, 7 of the 14 plays were Singletary runs.  So I wouldn't say Allen necessarily "took over" on that drive.

The last TD drive was all Allen.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Prob bitter that Josh was yelling at poorpiss fans on the live postgame telecast to “GO HOME!”

Specifically, they're calling him "trash" for that.  

Finheaven is truly heavenly tonight for me as a Bills fan.  :classic_laugh:  "On the bright side, they scored 29 points in the snow in January!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Finheaven, ladies and gentlemen…

Tua outplayed Allen again but of course the media will suck off the chosen one all week

Allen led 2 scoring drives with the game on the line.  Tua didn't.  It's just that simple. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

FinHeaven is bizarro world with all the spite toward “McD”. 

I get it.   I would have run the ball all day.  They got cute instead of smashing it at us... and it likely cost them the game. 

• Like 1