Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Dolphins - The Aftermath - Week #15 '22

Foxx

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Theirs, ours, or both?

That is what they call the dweeb. Apparently, they love the Bills organization so much, they had to copy what our coach is called. :classic_dry:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ann said:

That is what they call the dweeb. Apparently, they love the Bills organization so much, they had to copy what our coach is called. :classic_dry:

“the dweeb”

fits him perfectly!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The Bill's defense did not seem prepared for Mostert's speed. 

Mostert isn't as bad as some people think.  He was good in SF and not sure why they decided to part ways with him, guessing pay.  But the Bills D has problems with many RBs, Mostert being the latest.  This is something that needs to be shored up...for years now.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

47 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Agreed.  No way we should give up that many pints to this team ever again.  Tua is no threat at all under any kind of pressure.  Mostert?  Really?

Dolphins have a ton of speed on offense.  Mostert is a rocket.  He slips tackles in holes with his speed. Their receivers are blazers also.  Their team speed is/was impressive IMO.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Dolphins have a ton of speed on offense.  Mostert is a rocket.  He slips tackles in holes with his speed. Their receivers are blazers also.  Their team speed is/was impressive IMO.  

That they do. The Dolphins receivers are really good at catching contested balls, and they zip down the field when they have any space after a reception.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's football.  Each game is its own story.   This team can beat anyone any day. They can also beat themselves. 

I get what you're saying, but if the Bills played this game vs KC, the outcome probably wouldn't be good.  They will most likely see KC again; the offense and defense can't take the 3rd quarter off and expect to win.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yes

I know Marino held the unofficial record for many years that kept track of how many times a QB just threw the ball away instead of taking a hit to make a play for his team. Quick releases can be a good thing but when the release is quicker than a 15-year old boy in a strip club the QB needs to have his manhood questioned. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

That they do. The Dolphins receivers are really good at catching contested balls, and they zip down the field when they have any space after a reception.

Miami is a good, physical team.  They're better than I thought they would be and will probably be better next year.  Both them and the Jets should be taken seriously.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know Marino held the unofficial record for many years that kept track of how many times a QB just threw the ball away instead of taking a hit to make a play for his team. Quick releases can be a good thing but when the release is quicker than a 15-year old boy in a strip club the QB needs to have his manhood questioned. 

Marino played in a very different era than Brady, Josh, Mahomes, etc.  Back then, it was pretty much ok to try and knock the QB out.  Today's defenses can't do that.  IMO, if Marino played today, he would be even better (maybe the best QB today) than he was in his playing days just due to the rules protecting the QB.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Marino played in a very different era than Brady, Josh, Mahomes, etc.  Back then, it was pretty much ok to try and knock the QB out.  Today's defenses can't do that.  IMO, if Marino played today, he would be even better (maybe the best QB today) than he was in his playing days just due to the rules protecting the QB.

The other part of it being different is that the good QBs today have to be mobile.  To me it’s not better or worse, just different.

12 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Mostert isn't as bad as some people think.  He was good in SF and not sure why they decided to part ways with him, guessing pay.  But the Bills D has problems with many RBs, Mostert being the latest.  This is something that needs to be shored up...for years now.

He's got sprinter speed.  He was the Big Ten 60m, 100M, 200M champion in college.  

• Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Dolphins Twitter is complaining that the weather advantage was unfair, that the refs were in the Bills pocket.

Basically, all the shit they said weren't excuses when the Bills almost died from heat stroke in the first game.  

They're also saying Josh Allen sucks, which is dumb as &#%$.

I have an account on Facebook for the purpose of keeping up with a large family located all around the country. Sometime in the last month I started getting posts on my feed from 2 or 3 different Dolphin fan groups. Whenever I feel like it I'll post on their site a mini rant about the homefield advantage/that they have that was artificially created to make the visiting team members spend an inordinate of time off the field because of the heat that happens to exceed the Dolphins sideline temperature by about 30 degrees. I'll sometimes get a response that focuses on the homefield advantage that Buffalo enjoys due to the winter weather. My response that the weather in Buffalo is the same for both teams while the disparate conditions in Miami are absolutely created by their team in order to give them a big advantage over their opponents. If I get any shit back I'll add that creating those conditions are immoral and bordering on the criminal. That ends the communication immediately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, Core Four said:

No, Marino would still be a wuss. Compare him with other QB's from his era. 

• Haha 1