Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

Deranged Rhino
41 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I hope they don't trade Ed, and I don't think they will. I like the dude, his personality, and his abilities. 

Then again, no one on the roster is untouchable except 17. The right compensation would assuage a lot of the mixed feelings if a deal were to go down.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope they don't trade Ed, and I don't think they will. I like the dude, his personality, and his abilities. 

Then again, no one on the roster is untouchable except 17. The right compensation would assuage a lot of the mixed feelings if a deal were to go down.

A pick swap for Oliver?

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I couldn't get drunk enough to do that deal.  Who's at #9 that makes it worth trading Oliver?  

I agree.

Only a QB (which we don't need) would be worth that.

* Maybe if Jalen Carter fell that far ?

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Echoing what was said above, that seems like a big move without a solid target in mind (meaning, I don't have a solid target, I'm sure GMBB would if such a deal happened). I'm not sure any of the WRs in this class warrant that kind of move, Robinson might - but he's a RB and may well be there at 27 though I doubt it. I would assume at 9 you have to take a pass rusher?  

... Unless they're going to do a Draft Day and turn that 9 pick into more picks. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I agree.

Only a QB (which we don't need) would be worth that.

* Maybe if Jalen Carter fell that far ?

That dude has bust written all over him.  The right team fit might turn that train around but I'd be pretty wary of drafting a guy whose gotten into legal trouble AND showed up to his school's pro day in less than optimum condition.  Those are pretty big red flags.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't understand the love for the guy.  34 tackles including assisted, 2.5 sacks for the whole season.  He missed a few games.   He does better on pressures but doesn't stand out to me in his run defense. He flashes at times.  We used a high first round pick on the guy.  I don't think he's living up to his draft.  At $11 mil this next season and probably wanting more thereafter I think he's a candidate for replacement.  

• Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

5|4 & 7|10

DHop put the song buffalo soldier on his instagram.

I often tell my wife that women spend way too much thinking about the most insignificant things and here I am posting this.

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Haha 5

Alaska Darin
17 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

DHop put the song buffalo soldier on his instagram.

I often tell my wife that women spend way too much thinking about the most insignificant things and here I am posting this.

I literally had this conversation with my wife last night.  She was trying to explain the weekly schedule of things and I was like "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT IF DHOP IS COMING TO BUFFALO!?!?!?!?!?!"

• Haha 4
  • Love 2