Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

McGovern: He always played Center until college, switched to Guard so it was a little bit different. When he had to play Center last year, it was a little different but all the other positions he had to play helped him there.

The plan for him is to mostly play left guard with the Bills. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

SquirminThurman
On 3/15/2023 at 12:53 PM, Ann said:

😞 I want Beasley back. McKenize is done with this signing, and I would not be surprised if Beasley is, too.

I wanted a Beasely like guy maybe a Richie James or Berrios. A natural slot guy who is productive.

we get another 'fast smurf'

EDIT: and Berrios to Dolphins 1 year deal....

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

McGovern: He always played Center until college, switched to Guard so it was a little bit different. When he had to play Center last year, it was a little different but all the other positions he had to play helped him there.

The plan for him is to mostly play left guard with the Bills. 

Left guard and Fullback. 😉

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 3/15/2023 at 12:53 PM, Ann said:

😞 I want Beasley back. McKenize is done with this signing, and I would not be surprised if Beasley is, too.

I honestly feel less frustrated today at the very thought of McKenzie no longer lining up at WR.  And it's not even football season. 

Most Bills fans have Bills-related PTSD.  Apparently, I have very specific McKenzie-related PTSD.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I honestly feel less frustrated today at the very thought of McKenzie no longer lining up at WR.  And it's not even football season. 

Most Bills fans have Bills-related PTSD.  Apparently, I have very specific McKenzie-related PTSD.  :classic_laugh:

Did I miss something? Did he get cut?

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Did I miss something? Did he get cut?

Not yet that I know of.  But he's got a quarter-million roster bonus due tomorrow, so it's possible.  And the thought enhances my calm.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not yet that I know of.  But he's got a quarter-million roster bonus due tomorrow, so it's possible.  And the thought enhances my calm.

Great teammate. Underachiever. If they walk away from Muscle Hamster I am fine with that too. 

56 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Great teammate. Underachiever. If they walk away from Muscle Hamster I am fine with that too. 

What he might lose in bonus money he'll have to make up in ribs.

• Haha 1

Rochesterny

I’m not sure what to make of the defense right now. But am sure glad poyer is back now secondary is not immediate address. What I’m wondering is about stopping run and getting more pressure on quarterback. Getting Von back will help but need Ed Oliver to really pick up his game and dominate. Still think some work on defense line and now linebacker needs few more pieces

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

I’m not sure what to make of the defense right now. But am sure glad poyer is back now secondary is not immediate address. What I’m wondering is about stopping run and getting more pressure on quarterback. Getting Von back will help but need Ed Oliver to really pick up his game and dominate. Still think some work on defense line and now linebacker needs few more pieces

For sure Beene will need to add a few D-lineman by the time training camp opens.  He'll likely draft one or two IMO  Right now there aren't any D-tackles that you'd call "starters" under contract in 2023 other than Ed Oliver and he's a FA after this year.  

Edited by Ninety-4

1 hour ago, Ninety-4 said:

For sure Beene will need to add a few D-lineman by the time training camp opens.  He'll likely draft one or two IMO  Right now there aren't any D-tackles that you'd call "starters" under contract in 2023 other than Ed Oliver and he's a FA after this year.  

I'd call DaQuan Jones a starter at D-tackle.

• Like 4