Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

SquirminThurman
6 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

That's a lot of $, but he plays center too which is good with Mitch being fragile.  

Have you seen the money RTs are getting? McGlinchey 5/ 87.5 (50 guaranteed) and Taylor 4/80 - Right Tackles...

SquirminThurman
5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Now I'm curious if Bates flips back to the left side.

Should have never been moved from LG IMO

• Like 2

SquirminThurman
2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I won't be shocked if he's a better player in Chicago, but I don't think it would be so much the light coming on as would be someone utilizing him in a way that maximizes his skills.

If it happens it'll be funny to watch all the boot lickers who are currently crying about Frazier try to reconcile his tenure with five years of Edmunds underperforming.

I'm no fan of Edmunds, but if it will ever come together for him it will be in a traditional 4-3.

He was a solid Bill, showed up, worked hard, played through some injuries, took on responsibility and was a very average player. If he had been drafted in the 4-7th I probably would think better of him as a player.

Very very underwhelming as #16 overall. Happy he got the bag in Chicago, good for him.

If Chicago thinks he will have the impact of Roquan Smith they are in for a big surprise though.

Now Edmunds is in the spotlight, good luck 'Maine'.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

If Chicago thinks he will have the impact of Roquan Smith they are in for a big surprise though.

Yes, the two are very different players.  

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Current rumor is Lavonte David

I wouldn't hate it by any means. Though I hope they spend the bulk of the room they created on offense. Let's just load up with weapons and make teams have to score 45 to beat us while they plug defensive holes with younger guys who can learn on the job or vets coming in on cheap-get-a-ring type deals. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wouldn't hate it by any means. Though I hope they spend the bulk of the room they created on offense. Let's just load up with weapons and make teams have to score 45 to beat us while they plug defensive holes with younger guys who can learn on the job or vets coming in on cheap-get-a-ring type deals. 

Edmunds made $12.7M last season.  David should cost less.

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

SquirminThurman
15 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

After the restructuring how much are we under the cap?

Top 51 - $10million

All in 6-8 million....

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

I'm no fan of Edmunds, but if it will ever come together for him it will be in a traditional 4-3.

He was a solid Bill, showed up, worked hard, played through some injuries, took on responsibility and was a very average player. If he had been drafted in the 4-7th I probably would think better of him as a player.

Very very underwhelming as #16 overall. Happy he got the bag in Chicago, good for him.

I'm genuinely interested in seeing what he can do when he doesn't have to cover the entire field.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm genuinely interested in seeing what he can do when he doesn't have to cover the entire field.

I really think that there was too much going on for him in Buffalo.