Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

RochesterRob
43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

People who've been watching the Bills for 40 years still can't understand that you can't have a Pro-Bowler at every position, particularly in the era of free agency.

You can't be elite everywhere.

I've been making this observation for decades now.  Very few people want to listen.  It's just easier for most people to carp versus analyze.

• Like 2

To me the LB that has shown the best "nose for the ball" besides Milano and the more recent Tremaine is AJ Klein.  That guy just seems to make plays when he gets the chance. 

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Except malted milk balls are yummy.

Sponge candy is &#%$ing vile.  

Looks like one of those nasty "assorted candies" that you take a bite out of and put back before anyone knows who did it,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Looks like one of those nasty "assorted candies" that you take a bite out of and put back before anyone knows who did it,

:nono:

• Haha 3

You Dirty Rat

I am having a horrible time getting up for the 2024 season

The Sabres are making things worse.

How depressing..

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Bills signed WR Trent Sherfield, formerly of the Dolphins, to a one-year contract.

Sherfield turned in his best season as a pro in 2022, posting career highs in nearly every receiving category. With a line of 30-417-2, Sherfield finished third on the Dolphins in receiving yards last season while averaging 4.7 YAC/REC. With experience both out wide and in the slot, Sherfield has the versatility to line up at various spots. Still, it's hard to imagine him having much fantasy upside this early into the offseason, and with the draft still to come. If the Bills don't invest top draft capital into receivers, Sherfield's fantasy stock could see a slight boost.

... See More
RELATED: 
Mar 20, 2023, 12:01 PM ET
  • Like 3
  • I don't know 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bills hosted David Edwards recently.

That's alotta left guards

Edited by Ninety-4

Alaska Darin
7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

He really wanted to be a Bill.

Just shows what a winning organization with top notch facilities mean in the modern NFL.  Hail the Pegulas.

Oh, and Josh Allen helps too.  😄

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Alaska Darin

I would lose my mind if we pulled this off (even though there are a number of permutations that involve having to move either Jeudy or Davis after one year).

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I would lose my mind if we pulled this off (even though there are a number of permutations that involve having to move either Jeudy or Davis after one year).

Jeudy on this team...damn, that would make me smile a lot.