Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 NFL Quarterback Carousel

B-Man

'Cause this doesn't raise questions...

Rams QB Stetson Bennett will go on reserve/non-football illness list

The Los Angeles Rams will place backup quarterback Stetson Bennett on the reserve/non-football illness list, coach Sean McVay said Wednesday.

McVay would not disclose specifics on Bennett's situation, but said it is not related to the right shoulder injury he was dealing with last week.

Bennett will miss at least the next four games.

"Out of respect for him and the situation, I'm going to leave all the specifics and particulars in-house," McVay said. "And I want to be able to do that out of respect for that situation, so I'm not going to really have any follow-up information or anything that I'll give in that regards."

</snip>

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Truthfully, he should be the highest paid. That said, salaries are complete wack today.

Much as we all love Allen, right now (and until he's eventually outplayed) he is THE man.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Truthfully, he should be the highest paid. That said, salaries are complete wack today.

Wait until you see how much Mbappe makes.

• ? 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow

So, if they were to waive him tomorrow they'd have to waive like 30 other guys too to get cap compliant?

Yikes!

• Cheers 2