(franchise tag is $32.4M)

wut.jpg.783a27714c5dea6d6d99166be28f7f81.jpg

sounds like Tyrod

made the playoffs in 1st yr with new coach

probably not the long term answer,

especially at $40 mil/ yr

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

putting pressure on Rodgers to get off his ass

If Rodgers is really $100M in dead cap space, he's not going anywhere. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ann said:

I like that Josh has a big arm, but I wish he wouldn’t use it as much as he did at times last year. I haven’t watched any All 22 film, but I know there had to be a lot of higher percentage options that he passed on. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

That is a tremendously dumb article.

Four of the first six paragraphs end by repeating the headline.  And they never say what the condition is.

That's hilarious.  ChatGPT would have written a better article.  :classic_laugh:

In fact, here's the article I just had ChatGPT write:

As an AI language model, I don't have access to current news or insider information about the Green Bay Packers or Aaron Rodgers beyond what has been publicly reported. However, I can provide some general insights on the topic.

If the Packers want Aaron Rodgers back in 2023, it is likely that they believe he is a valuable asset to the team and that he can help them achieve their goals. However, if they have imposed a big condition, it suggests that there may be some concerns or disagreements between the team and the player.

It's impossible to say what that condition might be without more information, but it could be related to contract negotiations, playing time, or team management. Ultimately, the decision to return will likely depend on how important the condition is to both parties and whether they can come to a mutually agreeable solution.

Rodgers is considered one of the best quarterbacks in the league and has had a highly successful career, winning multiple NFL MVP awards and leading the Packers to a Super Bowl victory in the 2010-2011 season. His experience and skillset make him an attractive option for any team in need of a starting quarterback.

That being said, Rodgers is currently under contract with the Green Bay Packers, and any discussions of potential trade or free agency opportunities would need to be initiated by the team. It's also worth noting that the Packers have publicly stated that they want Rodgers to continue playing for their team, so it's unclear whether he would be available for other teams to pursue.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 3