Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Arazia cleared, wasn't even there

You Dirty Rat

Fortunately, he's still young and should be able to resume his career.  

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

This is considered a great victory for women by fourth wave feminists everywhere.

Because they believe even false accusations are important, because "visibility."  

• Haha 1

You Dirty Rat
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is considered a great victory for women by fourth wave feminists everywhere.

Because they believe even false accusations are important, because "visibility."  

Yeah, the punter who wasn't there.

That will help :surprised:

37 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I know the chances of it happening are slim to none but, I hope the Bills bring him back.

They extended Sam Martin, this kid isn’t coming back. I do hope he gets a chance somewhere in the league.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ann said:

They extended Sam Martin, this kid isn’t coming back. I do hope he gets a chance somewhere in the league.

Honestly, I was always a little worried about the left handed holder thing.

Good luck to the kid.  

May that girl’s lawyer meet an unpleasant fate.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 3

5 hours ago, Ann said:

Yep, I understand that. In no way does it change my feelings though. The Bills were faced with a no win situation at the time, they had no choice but to release him. It was a public relations nightmare otherwise. 

This guilty till proven innocent, mob media driven shit is a travesty.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Yep, I understand that. In no way does it change my feelings though. The Bills were faced with a no win situation at the time, they had no choice but to release him. It was a public relations nightmare otherwise. 

This guilty till proven innocent, mob media driven shit is a travesty.

Exactly. The same mob who are now saying “Sue The Bills” would have had their torches and pitchforks out and railing against our team at each and every opportunity. Then, when the truth came out, they’d accuse The Bills and League of buying her off to recant her story. Guilty until proven innocent is only half of the story. 

• Like 2

You Dirty Rat

Well, heres my opinion,  the Bills owe it to Matt Arazia to bring him back. Let him compete against Sam Martin and may the best player win. This will get him back in the league and if the Bills stick with Sam, some team will claim Arazia off waivers. Probably the Giants or Panthers. 

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Well, heres my opinion,  the Bills owe it to Matt Arazia to bring him back. Let him compete against Sam Martin and may the best player win. This will get him back in the league and if the Bills stick with Sam, some team will claim Arazia off waivers. Probably the Giants or Panthers. 

Exactly.

Sig1Hunter
51 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Maybe. But if the Bills did offer that to him, he should tell the Bills to eff off. He doesnt owe the Bills anything - heaven knows they didnt stand behind him and dropped him like a bad habit at merely an allegation. 

Good for Matt. 

I hope that loudmouth ambulance chasing attorney gets his.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

You Dirty Rat
1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Maybe. But if the Bills did offer that to him, he should tell the Bills to eff off. He doesnt owe the Bills anything - heaven knows they didnt stand behind him and dropped him like a bad habit at merely an allegation. 

Good for Matt. 

I hope that loudmouth ambulance chasing attorney gets his.

Matt and the Bills parted on good terms. I am sure he understands the situation with the league. I have no doubt if Brandon Beane called he would be in Buffalo within days.

• Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Beer__League__Hockey

In blue Erie County, 1/3 to 1/2 of the Bills clientele would never admit they were wrong on Arazia.  Bringing him back is insane from a PR standpoint and would never happen.

• Sad 1

You Dirty Rat
3 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

In blue Erie County, 1/3 to 1/2 of the Bills clientele would never admit they were wrong on Arazia.  Bringing him back is insane from a PR standpoint and would never happen.

Well, I disagree.  The fans believe he got screwed.  Many will want him to at least tryout. There will be pressure on the Bills

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sig1Hunter
14 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Matt and the Bills parted on good terms. I am sure he understands the situation with the league. I have no doubt if Brandon Beane called he would be in Buffalo within days.

If your employer dropped you due to allegations you knew were false, would you feel you were on good terms with that employer and want to go back? Matt probably made nice so as not to further harm a future shot with a different team, but I highly HIGHLY doubt he wants to come back to the Bills. He probably wants to go to a different team in the division so he can shove it in the Bills face at least twice a year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1