Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Arazia cleared, wasn't even there

You Dirty Rat

13 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Timmah with a sensible take that doesn’t genuflect to the PC crowd or bash the Bills or their fans??  Stop the presses.

That's actually his MO. Write 30 pieces of shit, then hold up a flower with sad-looking eyes before writing 30 more pieces of shit.

His Darryl Talley article got him a TON of grace from people. And then he returned to being a douchebag.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's actually his MO. Write 30 pieces of shit, then hold up a flower with sad-looking eyes before writing 30 more pieces of shit.

His Darryl Talley article got him a TON of grace from people. And then he returned to being a douchebag.

Bills need to hire me, I told them Araiza was clear, let's not get into details of that night but once again I was right:spy:

22 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Bills need to hire me, I told them Araiza was clear, let's not get into details of that night but once again I was right:spy:

Frankly, Jabba, the fewer details we get from you on ANY night is something most of us would consider a blessing. 

• Haha 3
  • FANtastic 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Frankly, Jabba, the fewer details we get from you on ANY night is something most of us would consider a blessing. 

Understandable Nanker, understandable...:yay:

22 hours ago, Ann said:

It was on at 10pm

21 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Timmah with a sensible take that doesn’t genuflect to the PC crowd or bash the Bills or their fans??  Stop the presses.

What else does anybody expect Graham to say?  He was literally leading the charge to get Azaira out of town.  He's not about to say that his take was premature.  Clearly drumming him out of town was the right thing to do, and if Timmah had it to do over, he'd do the same exact thing and ignore all aspects of that preseason game to talk about how horrible it was that Azaira was on the Bills and how wrong the Bills were for even being in that situation.  He literally was on the pregame/postgame show that evening and did not talk about the game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Since it appears he's not going to get signed, and his career was ruined, I do not blame him for suing.  

Really hope everything works out for him. Suing the chick prob isnt gonna get him anything even if he does win…hopefully he has a case against someone with deeper pockets - i.e. Dan Gilleon.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

That should free him up with the risk of getting slapped with another suit if he signs an NFL contract reduced.  

It should, but it's questionable if it will.

The media coverage at the outset ensured this will significantly impact him for the rest of his life, exonerated or not.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

The media coverage at the outset ensured this will significantly impact him for the rest of his life, exonerated or not.

Hope he’s successful in suing the girl’s scummy ambulance chaser. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

while likely true. 

Ray Lewis anyone?

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I wouldn't be opposed if the Bills brought him back. The young man didn't deserve what was done to him.

This is great

I was 100% on his side the whole time. 

Also, did I ever tell you guys how I crawled through the sewage system to get back into the stadium January 3rd 1993 to catch the end of that game? 

HMMMM. Jan 3rd, 30 years later to the day I had a heart attack! Interesting

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ninety-4 said:

Hope your health is great.

Well, I think I got things swinging my way. After the Ventricle Tachycardia issues in August and September and basically being told by my cardiologist, "I don't know, I will see you next year", I continued to take my health into my own hands. With the help of my PCP we narrowed down some issues with every electrolyte in my system being deficient. Further study from before September and after I realized that all of my issues were the BP meds they had me on. Worse then the ones they had be on previously. Long story short, I stopped the BP meds and now, 3 months later, my BP is staying steady at 120/80 ish. Sometimes a few digits higher and sometimes a few lower.

I achieved this with 8 hour intermittent fasting window. (I only eat in an 8 hour window) and have added about 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper in my 40 oz of water I drink throughout the day.  Some studies with Cayenne suggest it will clean out some clogs. Dr's say it will not. If the former is the case along with my low sugar diet I should be good for years to come. Before I left the hospital in January 5th last year after the stent was placed I was told 1 year for the thinners. I run out on Jan 2nd. The cayenne will take the place of thinners as well. 

Short answer. Yup. Doing much better.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Foxx said:

I wouldn't be opposed if the Bills brought him back. The young man didn't deserve what was done to him.

This is great

And if they bring him back, give him a nice signing bonus to cover two years of lost wages plus legal fees

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

• 2 months later...