Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Arazia cleared, wasn't even there

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat
Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

If your employer dropped you due to allegations you knew were false, would you feel you were on good terms with that employer and want to go back? Matt probably made nice so as not to further harm a future shot with a different team, but I highly HIGHLY doubt he wants to come back to the Bills. He probably wants to go to a different team in the division so he can shove it in the Bills face at least twice a year.

Maybe. But the Bills drafted him and nobody other than some girl and an attorney are to blame. I think he will receive a few offers anyway but it would be a good PR move to reach out to him.

• Love 1

4merper4mer
5 hours ago, Foxx said:

Yep, I understand that. In no way does it change my feelings though. The Bills were faced with a no win situation at the time, they had no choice but to release him. It was a public relations nightmare otherwise. 

This guilty till proven innocent, mob media driven shit is a travesty.

It wasn’t just a PR nightmare.  It would have also made things immensely harder on Araiza.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Maybe. But if the Bills did offer that to him, he should tell the Bills to eff off. He doesnt owe the Bills anything - heaven knows they didnt stand behind him and dropped him like a bad habit at merely an allegation. 

Good for Matt. 

I hope that loudmouth ambulance chasing attorney gets his.

This is way off IMO.  It views Araiza as simply a punter, not an actual person. The Bills may not have stood by Araiza the punter but did the absolute right thing for Araiza the Person.  Beane never implied he thought Araiza was guilty and adroitly walked the fine line of not disparaging the accuser while being hounded by morons like Tim Graham.  

If the NFL had a leave of absence program available in Araiza’s situation that may have been viable, but I don’t think such a thing exists.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jabba The Hutt
12 hours ago, Ann said:

I hope he sues her

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

I know the chances of it happening are slim to none but, I hope the Bills bring him back.

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Well, heres my opinion,  the Bills owe it to Matt Arazia to bring him back. Let him compete against Sam Martin and may the best player win. This will get him back in the league and if the Bills stick with Sam, some team will claim Arazia off waivers. Probably the Giants or Panthers. 

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Exactly.

Like I've been saying from the start, he needs to be brought back and given his job back right this instant:classic_love:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

In blue Erie County, 1/3 to 1/2 of the Bills clientele would never admit they were wrong on Arazia.  Bringing him back is insane from a PR standpoint and would never happen.

Yesterday on twitter (I have not looked this morning) only one of the local sports media people had even RTed (no comment) the story. I hope they will apologize for their lynch mob mentality, but I doubt it. 

Edited: nope, no acknowledgements let alone apologies. This was what the News tweeted! (Talk about burying the lede)

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

</snip>

The accuser's attorney Dan Gilleon could not be reached for comment to Yahoo Sports. In a statement to Fox News Digital, Gilleon said his client won't be "bullied" into dropping the civil lawsuit. "It's not going to happen. This case is going to trial, and we’ll force Araiza to talk," Gilleon said.

</snip>

Can civil suits be dismissed? The kid wasn't there, what's he going to be forced to talk about? How he left the party?

Bullied, is what was done to the BIlls in forcing them into a PR nightmare where they felt they needed to drop this kid when the Bills wouldn't pay the blackmail he tried to get from them. 

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
53 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yesterday on twitter (I have not looked this morning) only one of the local sports media people had even RTed (no comment) the story. I hope they will apologize for their lynch mob mentality, but I doubt it. 

Edited: nope, no acknowledgements let alone apologies. This was what the News tweeted! (Talk about burying the lede)

There is no way in this world, or any other, that the batshitcrazy leftist nutbags who identify as "sports journalists," and who shit all over Araiza for being guilty simply because of the allegation, will acknowledge that their virtue signaling was just that.

Given the opportunity to confront the Wawrows and the !Timmahs! and Sullivans of whether they would acknowledge how wrong they were, they'd probably cite how it's important to believe all women...just in case.

I hope Araiza sues the entire future out of that chick and drags her dirtbag money-grabbing lawyer to the phucking poor house. 

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan

I've never been one to go digging into someone's Twitter history to bust balls, but digging I went into Timmah's history, and don't you know, it ends on Dec. 22, 2022. Wawrow goes back to only March of this year.

They went back and deleted all their stupidity.

So stunning and brave.

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

There is no way in this world, or any other, that the batshitcrazy leftist nutbags who identify as "sports journalists," and who shit all over Araiza for being guilty simply because of the allegation, will acknowledge that their virtue signaling was just that.

Given the opportunity to confront the Wawrows and the !Timmahs! and Sullivans of whether they would acknowledge how wrong they were, they'd probably cite how it's important to believe all women...just in case.

I hope Araiza sues the entire future out of that chick and drags her dirtbag money-grabbing lawyer to the phucking poor house. 

Not only won't that happen, but I think its likely he never gets a shot in the NFL given that Timmah and the rest of those scumbags will forever refer to him as an 'accused rapist'.  The mob hates everyone, and a false accusation is as good a reason as any to pick someone out of the crowd to target. 

• Sad 2

That girl’s apparent lies wrecked Araiza’s career.
And on top of that, the girl’s apparent lies set back claims made by legitimate rape victims.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Not only won't that happen, but I think its likely he never gets a shot in the NFL given that Timmah and the rest of those scumbags will forever refer to him as an 'accused rapist'.  The mob hates everyone, and a false accusation is as good a reason as any to pick someone out of the crowd to target. 

People used to mock Mike Pence for his rule about never being alone with a woman who wasn't his daughter or wife, but I got to reiterate it to my son this morning -- as we've done for years -- as he prepares to head off to his freshman year of college in August.

Just avoid it at all costs. We're fortunate in that he plans to wait 'til marriage for sex, so he doesn't spend any time chasing skirts, but rather planning his career to serve. 

But I don't care. Colleges are filled with chicks who just wanna get laid. They'd literally show up drunk in our dorm room in the middle of the night at times. Keep it tucked in and move along.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4

Sig1Hunter
1 hour ago, Ann said:

</snip>

The accuser's attorney Dan Gilleon could not be reached for comment to Yahoo Sports. In a statement to Fox News Digital, Gilleon said his client won't be "bullied" into dropping the civil lawsuit. "It's not going to happen. This case is going to trial, and we’ll force Araiza to talk," Gilleon said.

</snip>

Can civil suits be dismissed? The kid wasn't there, what's he going to be forced to talk about? How he left the party?

Bullied, is what was done to the BIlls in forcing them into a PR nightmare where they felt they needed to drop this kid when the Bills wouldn't pay the blackmail he tried to get from them. 

Defendants can be dismissed..cases can be dismissed via a motion for summary judgment. Sounds like this dipshit still wants to get his “pound of flesh” from Araiza in a deposition at the very least.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

People used to mock Mike Pence for his rule about never being alone with a woman who wasn't his daughter or wife, but I got to reiterate it to my son this morning -- as we've done for years -- as he prepares to head off to his freshman year of college in August.

Just avoid it at all costs. We're fortunate in that he plans to wait 'til marriage for sex, so he doesn't spend any time chasing skirts, but rather planning his career to serve. 

But I don't care. Colleges are filled with chicks who just wanna get laid. They'd literally show up drunk in our dorm room in the middle of the night at times. Keep it tucked in and move along.

Unless you're me.  Then the drunk chicks would say "Sorry, wrong room."

• Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, snafu said:

That girl’s apparent lies wrecked Araiza’s career.
And on top of that, the girl’s apparent lies set back claims made by legitimate rape victims.

No, they enhance the legitimate claims, because it enhances public awareness of rape.  [/progressives]

If you read the tawdry details in the link I provided above, it’s clear she wasn’t forcefully raped.

It’s also clear that he did have sex with that woman, a single time, but not in that room - in the backyard. I believe that’s statutory rape in California.

The videos show her having consensual sex with at least two other idiots. The prosecutors believe all the sex acts she engaged in we’re consensual. 

He probably will have to testify at a trial. This ain’t over folks. 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

If you read the tawdry details in the link I provided above, it’s clear she wasn’t forcefully raped.

It’s also clear that he did have sex with that woman, a single time, but not in that room - in the backyard. I believe that’s statutory rape in California.

The videos show her having consensual sex with at least two other idiots. The prosecutors believe all the sex acts she engaged in we’re consensual. 

That's the impression I got from all the early stories (from 2021).  The evidence against him wasn't "beyond a reasonable doubt," but it often isn't in rape cases, and was still pretty significant.  

1 hour ago, snafu said:

I have been saying it since they false allegations have come up as political weapons what a set-back it is for real victims of rape and sexual violence. The more often a false claim is made, the harder it is for a real victim to come forward.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

51 minutes ago, Nanker said:

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's the impression I got from all the early stories (from 2021).  The evidence against him wasn't "beyond a reasonable doubt," but it often isn't in rape cases, and was still pretty significant.  

I thought the early stories was a BJ while outside? 

Nanker, there were people who said she claimed to be 18 while at that party, and apparently, California has a carve out for consensual sex for a 17 year-old to not be statutory rape when the person (the 17 year-old) claims to be 18+.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1