Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Arazia cleared, wasn't even there

You Dirty Rat

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

It had to be the Chiefs.

They already had a solid punter in Townsend.  Hopefully Araiza's holding messes up Butker's kicking.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Billsandhorns
25 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

They already had a solid punter in Townsend.  Hopefully Araiza's holding messes up Butker's kicking.

Don't think Townsend will be back. That's why they signed Ariza

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, LB3 said:

It had to be the Chiefs.

I'm already mentally preparing to watch him drop 3 punts inside the Bills' ten in a WC lost at KC next year.

• Sad 2

MothersMilk
11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm already mentally preparing to watch him drop 3 punts inside the Bills' ten in a WC lost at KC next year.

He's not what I would consider a placement punter, more like a boomer punter. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
53 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

While Martin has one blocked and blows a FG hold.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan

I hope he gets a big contract and sues the shit out of that lying bitch and every sports talking head who pushed the team to release him before the truth came out.

• Like 4

Sig1Hunter
19 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Honestly, a part of me hopes he does. The Bills did him dirty just to try to save their own skin from a legion of overzealous bloodthirsty sports journalists. 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 12:11 PM, Sig1Hunter said:

Honestly, a part of me hopes he does. The Bills did him dirty just to try to save their own skin from a legion of overzealous bloodthirsty sports journalists. 

No, they didn't. The Bills' obligation was to do what was best for the team, not for one guy. It's not your employer's responsibility to shoulder the burden of you being falsely accused of a crime.

• Cheers 3

Sig1Hunter
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

No, they didn't. The Bills' obligation was to do what was best for the team, not for one guy. It's not your employer's responsibility to shoulder the burden of you being falsely accused of a crime.

It is when they pound their chest at every opportunity about “family”.  Firing an employee solely to appease a gaggle of zealots is good for the team? They screwed him over.

• Boo 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I agree. They didnt have time to battle the PR nightmare that was about to happen. Was it wrong for the kod to lose a year plus of his NFL career but that is not on the Bills. 

3 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

It is when they pound their chest at every opportunity about “family”.  Firing an employee solely to appease a gaggle of zealots is good for the team? They screwed him over.

There's more to it IMO.  At that time, had he made the team, it's likely he would have likely been slapped with civil suit and it would have been a huge distraction for the player and the team. The league also could have taken action leaving the Bills with no punter.   I think the Bills made the right call.  

The whole thing stinks given how it played out.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

There's more to it IMO.  At that time, had he made the team, it's likely he would have likely been slapped with civil suit and it would have been a huge distraction for the player and the team. The league also could have taken action leaving the Bills with no punter.   I think the Bills made the right call.  

The whole thing stinks given how it played out.  

I don't want to say they made the right call - I'm loathe to punish anyone for a mere accusation, despite how common it's become.

But I'd grant they made the necessary call.

• Like 3

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I don't want to say they made the right call - I'm loathe to punish anyone for a mere accusation, despite how common it's become.

But I'd grant they made the necessary call.

It's a societal problem, not an individual one.  We're at a point now where we try people in the public, without regard to what the REAL facts are.  The NFL is guilty of cowing to their newest revenue source (women) because they care about money more than anything else (which we all know).

I know it's impossible but I hope every single idiot that called for him to be released before we knew ANYTHING real gets the karmic slap in the &#%$ing melon that they deserve.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4