Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Arazia cleared, wasn't even there

You Dirty Rat

Sig1Hunter
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just in case you're wondering how that's all going...

This dude is absolutely nuts. Does he not understand the real world? 

• Cheers 2

Jabba The Hutt
9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Araiza's attorney?  :classic_wacko:

8 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

It's Tim Graham, I know you don't expect him to have the story correct. 

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

3 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This dude is absolutely nuts. Does he not understand the real world? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95269004d509ab6e42f5

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95272c9372499096cb56

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan
16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Gee, Timmah, it sounds you didn't get the verdict you wanted. Sorry about that. Perhaps spend more time with your buddy who insists women aren't smart enough to follow sports. You two are made for each other.

This nutbag is the poster child for "Anyone can be a sports journalist," but it takes a special kind of self-absorbed, holier than thou, I'm-smarter-than-anyone lack of self awareness to write this stupidity.

And the most embarrassing part? The ATOP phucktards who will defend him to the death.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

SquirminThurman
18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Graham is a total dufus. He wasn't even there.

Keep on that broken pony Tim. Maybe he can keep beating it when it's dead.

• Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Gee, Timmah, it sounds you didn't get the verdict you wanted. Sorry about that. Perhaps spend more time with your buddy who insists women aren't smart enough to follow sports. You two are made for each other.

This nutbag is the poster child for "Anyone can be a sports journalist," but it takes a special kind of self-absorbed, holier than thou, I'm-smarter-than-anyone lack of self awareness to write this stupidity.

And the most embarrassing part? The ATOP phucktards who will defend him to the death.

I like how he things that a criminal defense attorney is lying if he doesn't inform prospective employers of a criminal investigation.

He's a criminal defense attorney.  It's his responsibility to protect his client's legal rights in a criminal case, not protect the Bills' interests.  

The stories were public.  I've read them.  The Bills' staff apparently didn't.  It's not Araiza's attorney's fault the Bills didn't do their due diligence.

• Like 3

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Graham is a total dufus. He wasn't even there.

Keep on that broken pony Tim. Maybe he can keep beating it when it's dead.

:deadhorse:

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I like how he things that a criminal defense attorney is lying if he doesn't inform prospective employers of a criminal investigation.

He's a criminal defense attorney.  It's his responsibility to protect his client's legal rights in a criminal case, not protect the Bills' interests.  

The stories were public.  I've read them.  The Bills' staff apparently didn't.  It's not Araiza's attorney's fault the Bills didn't do their due diligence.

Irregardless, Araiza should be bombing 90 yard coffin corner punts 5 times a year for us...:classic_love:

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Irregardless, Araiza should be bombing 90 yard coffin corner punts 5 times a year for us...:classic_love:

You're gonna have to let the dream go, MLK.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
48 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You're gonna have to let the dream go, MLK.

Negative, I must hold steadfast just like the King during the Civil Rights movement...:deadhorse:

Chandemonium
11 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

No he shouldn’t be, because we shouldn’t be punting from inside the 10 five times a year. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • FANtastic 1

Jabba The Hutt
13 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

No he shouldn’t be, because we shouldn’t be punting from inside the 10 five times a year. 

False, Araiza would receive the ball at the 35 and run back inside the 10 so he can get off a 90 yard punt.:classic_love:

Chandemonium
2 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

False, Araiza would receive the ball at the 35 and run back inside the 10 so he can get off a 90 yard punt.:classic_love:

He could run out the tunnel and kick it over the stadium and back onto the field if it were legal, but the punt would still be measured from the line of scrimmage. 

• Applause 4

On 5/20/2023 at 4:37 PM, Jabba The Hutt said:

The Araiz deal sucks but I feel the Bills came out very well getting Sam Martin.  He may not have quite the leg but's he a proven performer in terms of accuracy, reliability in all kinds of weather, as a holder and he kicks with respectable distance.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Ninety-4 said:

The Araiz deal sucks but I feel the Bills came out very well getting Sam Martin.  He may not have quite the leg but's he a proven performer in terms of accuracy, reliability in all kinds of weather, as a holder and he kicks with respectable distance.

Better than Bojo and Haack for sure...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Was Bryant Gumbel chewing on his glasses when he said that? I haven't watch that pompous pR!ck in years. I hope he swallowed his frames whole and got sued for plasticular assault. 

• Haha 3