Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Arazia cleared, wasn't even there

You Dirty Rat

Jabba The Hutt
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've never been one to go digging into someone's Twitter history to bust balls, but digging I went into Timmah's history, and don't you know, it ends on Dec. 22, 2022. Wawrow goes back to only March of this year.

They went back and deleted all their stupidity.

So stunning and brave.

09f272b8-aede-4cfa-992f-8573b00fc3ba_tex

• Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Unless you're me.  Then the drunk chicks would say "Sorry, wrong room."

Good thing I'm waiting in your closet:classic_love:

• Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 1

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Nanker said:

If you read the tawdry details in the link I provided above, it’s clear she wasn’t forcefully raped.

It’s also clear that he did have sex with that woman, a single time, but not in that room - in the backyard. I believe that’s statutory rape in California.

The videos show her having consensual sex with at least two other idiots. The prosecutors believe all the sex acts she engaged in we’re consensual. 

He probably will have to testify at a trial. This ain’t over folks. 

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's the impression I got from all the early stories (from 2021).  The evidence against him wasn't "beyond a reasonable doubt," but it often isn't in rape cases, and was still pretty significant.  

So the whole party got some action from this slut yet Araiza the future NFLer is the lone rapist?:classic_laugh:

You Dirty Rat
9 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

So the whole party got some action from this slut yet Araiza the future NFLer is the lone rapist?:classic_laugh:

No, he was the only future millionaire :surprised:

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

18 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Well that isn't creepy...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Apparently there are videos of her entanglements with dudes at the party and the prosecutor stated that based on the videos no forcible rape is seen.  I'm so old.  Is this what the youngsters do now during a casual hookup, record it?  In this case it may have saved their asses so to speak.  

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
13 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Apparently there are videos of her entanglements with dudes at the party and the prosecutor stated that based on the videos no forcible rape is seen.  I'm so old.  Is this what the youngsters do now during a casual hookup, record it?  In this case it may have saved their asses so to speak.  

Have phone, will douche bag.

• Haha 1

RochesterRob
21 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm somewhat irritated with Clay Travis.  On his show today he made it sound like the Bills were indifferent as to covering Araiza's back.  It was never mentioned that the slut's lawyer strongly hinted that since the Bills openly embraced a "rapist" by drafting him that the Bills should pay into a settlement.  That the slut's lawyer was stirring every pot in the media that he could find.   Also, that given Kim Pegula's health the last couple of years that Terry and the team just did not want Kim subjected to the stress that this drama was unfolding.  

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Sadly, I wish I were joking...

But yeah, freshman year, Sandra G. (who lived in the room a floor below mine) walks into my dorm room one night, drunk of her ass, takes off most of her clothes, looks around, and says "Oh...I'm in the wrong room."  Picks up her clothes, walks out in nothing but panties.  So hammered, I'm not even sure she knew I was there.  Or cared.

You were a real piece of work, Sandy...but I still think of you fondly on occasion.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

RochesterRob
32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But yeah, freshman year, Sandra G. (who lived in the room a floor below mine) walks into my dorm room one night, drunk of her ass, takes off most of her clothes, looks around, and says "Oh...I'm in the wrong room."  Picks up her clothes, walks out in nothing but panties.  So hammered, I'm not even sure she knew I was there.  Or cared.

You were a real piece of work, Sandy...but I still think of you fondly on occasion.  :classic_laugh:

I'm sure she knew what room she was walking into.  I wish I could tell my college story but it is a little more involved and a little less PG in nature.  When I reflect back I find that I sure miss college.  Until I think of days like my 21st birthday with my housemates taking me out for drinks with three prelims waiting for me the following day.  My instructor for New York History 1795-1840 could tell how bad I was hungover and offered the chance to take the exam the following day.  God bless him.  

Fansince88
17 hours ago, Foxx said:

Yep, I understand that. In no way does it change my feelings though. The Bills were faced with a no win situation at the time, they had no choice but to release him. It was a public relations nightmare otherwise. 

This guilty till proven innocent, mob media driven shit is a travesty.

Many on here wanted him cut and castrated. Not all. Many.

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm sure she knew what room she was walking into.  I wish I could tell my college story but it is a little more involved and a little less PG in nature.  When I reflect back I find that I sure miss college.  Until I think of days like my 21st birthday with my housemates taking me out for drinks with three prelims waiting for me the following day.  My instructor for New York History 1795-1840 could tell how bad I was hungover and offered the chance to take the exam the following day.  God bless him.  

No, she really didn't.  Apparently she had another guy waiting for her in her room.  

And even if not...I was a 17-year old virgin, but even I knew there wasn't enough penicillin in the world to tap that.

• Like 1

Really Matt should sue and really find ways to clear his name. His career was nearly if not all but ruined. Damage is done. That innocent til proven guilty is about now extinct.

• Cheers 1

RochesterRob
41 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, she really didn't.  Apparently she had another guy waiting for her in her room.  

And even if not...I was a 17-year old virgin, but even I knew there wasn't enough penicillin in the world to tap that.

Yeah, thinking with your brain instead of your member will cost some opportunities.  I was the same way.  I sure was horny at times but not that horny.  My luck would have been a hook up with a woman who would ultimately provide the name for the new social disease that she spawned.

By the way it sounds like maybe she was recruiting for a threesome (not that it would change things).  I've actually heard of things like that happening. 

Edited by RochesterRob

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Many on here wanted him cut and castrated. Not all. Many.

There were? Here? Many?

Obviously no one knew the truth at the time and cutting him was a practical necessity, but I recall a high level of skepticism here around the timing of the lawsuit and other details of the accusations.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oh, I bet she got a gander at that huge melon you're sporting...and she tells the story from that perspective.

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

There were? Here? Many?

Obviously no one knew the truth at the time and cutting him was a practical necessity, but I recall a high level of skepticism here around the timing of the lawsuit and other details of the accusations.

That thread was pretty damn grown up for the internet.  The only person I truly remember being off the rails early was "The_Dude".  Everyone else had a "let's wait and see how this plays out" - which is why this is the best BILLS' board on the internet.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

Jabba The Hutt
9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

There were? Here? Many?

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That thread was pretty damn grown up for the internet.  The only person I truly remember being off the rails early was "The_Dude".  Everyone else had a "let's wait and see how this plays out" - which is why this is the best BILLS' board on the internet.

I always know the truth...that's why I carried on about his innocence and got a ban ATOP over it. :classic_love:

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Cheers 1