Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Arazia cleared, wasn't even there

You Dirty Rat

51 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Oh, I bet she got a gander at that huge melon you're sporting...and she tells the story from that perspective.

Ya know, every time I see Josh Brolin now I envision he is just a shorter version of Tom.

IDBillzFan
13 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Many on here wanted him cut and castrated. Not all. Many.

Not to pile on, but absolutely "not" many.

Most people here are pretty damn level-headed and able to see the whole of the situation beyond the low-hanging-fruit reason to virtue signal.

I think, yes, as the situation starting getting louder from those who identify as sports journalist, especially once her lawyer started taking pot shots at the team, many here agreed  in that moment it was best to let him go as it was becoming a bad distraction at a bad time. 

If Arazia was a first-round QB pick, it would have played out differently, as we saw with Watson. But a punter? Cut him and move away from the media circus.

Castrate him? Not here. You're confusing us with ATOP

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Jabba The Hutt
25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Most people here are pretty damn level-headed and able to see the whole of the situation beyond the low-hanging-fruit reason to virtue signal.

I think, yes, as the situation starting getting louder from those who identify as sports journalist, especially once her lawyer started taking pot shots at the team, many here agreed  in that moment it was best to let him go as it was becoming a bad distraction at a bad time. 

If Arazia was a first-round QB pick, it would have played out differently, as we saw with Watson. But a punter? Cut him and move away from the media circus.

I appreciate the compliments sir:classic_love:

14 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Many on here wanted him cut and castrated. Not all. Many.

I went back and found the thread. It seemed a reasonable discussion, although I didn’t read all 40+ pages. On page 11, it was known he was not there when the incident happened.  

A lot of references to the crazy happening on twitter at the time. 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

a bunch of idiots mostly 

that thread was a powder keg 💥 

I knew to stay away 

Question. 

Will the Bills look to sign him?

or still too hot a topic?

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Shady said:

a bunch of idiots mostly 

that thread was a powder keg 💥 

I knew to stay away 

Question. 

Will the Bills look to sign him?

or still too hot a topic?

Martin's dead cap this season is nearly $2.4M.  He's not going anywhere.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

SquirminThurman
On 5/9/2023 at 11:07 AM, snafu said:

That girl’s apparent lies wrecked Araiza’s career.
And on top of that, the girl’s apparent lies set back claims made by legitimate rape victims.

^ This. It is hard enough for a woman (or man) to come forward with a rape case. Each one of these high profile lies hurts real victims and the justice they deserve.

Yay modern Feminism! Demeaning real victims of rape, and replacing women with men since the 3rd wave.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Ah, the naivete of youth.  "Assess me on the facts."  :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 3

I am surprised his attorney allowed him to do this.

He said he will never give up the right to sue her attorney (when asked about a settlement). He's hired an attorney to sue her attorney (which needs to wait for the civil to end).

His agent received a few calls. 

Bills talk at 7:40. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

He said he will never give up the right to sue her attorney (when asked about a settlement). He's hired an attorney to sue her attorney (which needs to wait for the civil to end).

Really. The less said, the better IMHO. 

• Like 1

Fansince88
8 hours ago, Ann said:

Good interview. Hope he lands somewhere. 

• Cheers 2

Sig1Hunter
9 hours ago, Ann said:

“Incensed!? I didn’t bring this here for the Matt Araiza clip, I brought it here for Tim Graham’s “insight.”

Tim “the inside man” Graham. Somehow I doubt that anyone at the Bills trusts someone with a personality like Tim Graham to give them inside knowledge of anything - other than the swirling toilet bowl in the men’s restroom.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, Ann said:

“Incensed!? I didn’t bring this here for the Matt Araiza clip, I brought it here for Tim Graham’s “insight.”

Araiza's attorney?  :classic_wacko:

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Araiza's attorney?  :classic_wacko:

It's Tim Graham, I know you don't expect him to have the story correct. 

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Ann said:

Didn't he graduate? What could the University have done if they had found something?

Probably nothing, but they still have to hold the investigation or be sanctioned under Title IX.

(And yes, it's a bullshit application of Title IX...but we knew that years ago, when the Obama Administration implemented it.)

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

It's Tim Graham, I know you don't expect him to have the story correct. 

Just in case you're wondering how that's all going...

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1