Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills 2022 Draft Pick: Round 6, Pick #180: P - Matt Araiza - San Diego State [released]

Bills Fans

Liked the way McDermott & Beane gave Haack as much opportunity to catch on elsewhere as they could.  Pretty sure agents & players notice stuff like that.

Gave him & Austin a chance to showcase themselves week 2 & then were released early.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Liked the way McDermott & Beane gave Haack as much opportunity to catch on elsewhere as they could.  Pretty sure agents & players notice stuff like that.

Gave him & Austin a chance to showcase themselves week 2 & then were released early.

Just thinking the same. Class organization.

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Taro T said:

I was a week off, but...

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

well, aren't we all a little off?

Like three-day old fish, some of you.

Not that I'd name names, of course.  Spartacus.

• Sad 1
  • O Rly 1

Bills Punter Matt Araiza spoke to the media on Monday following practice. Topics included: being named the team's starting punter, what he needs to improve on before Week 1, how Tyler Bass has helped him as a player, and what holding as been like for field goals and extra points. 

Matt Araiza: "Earn Your Job Every Week" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

As somebody on another non-Bills board pointed out, maybe the reason Ford was traded was until he went the title "Hold God" was already taken.  😉

• Haha 6

Jabba The Hutt
17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

As somebody on another non-Bills board pointed out, maybe the reason Ford was traded was until he went the title "Hold God" was already taken.  😉

Wasn't that Lee Smith?:classic_laugh:

Alaska Darin
26 minutes ago, Taro T said:

"I Don't Know My Assignment God" is a bit wordy, I guess.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

"I Don't Know My Assignment God" is a bit wordy, I guess.

How about "I get To The Play Right After The Tackle God" 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He always struck me more as "Ice Cream God".

That would be the Shnowman for me. As a youth I remember going to Rahway for the batting cages and ice cream. 

I think Dion probably eats more ice cream than Joe or Nancy.

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
13 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

That would be the Shnowman for me. As a youth I remember going to Rahway for the batting cages and ice cream. 

I think Dion probably eats more ice cream than Joe or Nancy.

At least Dion is is useful and productive

• Like 3

From LA Times article here.

Araiza’s lawyer, Kerry Armstrong, said he hadn’t reviewed the complaint but called the rape accusation false. He said his investigator spoke to witnesses from the party who contradict the allegations against Araiza.

“It’s a shakedown because he’s now with the Buffalo Bills,” Armstrong said. “There is no doubt in my mind that Matt Araiza ever raped that girl.”

• Wow 2
  • Love 1