Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills 2022 Draft Pick: Round 6, Pick #180: P - Matt Araiza - San Diego State [released]

Bills Fans

7 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I think Haack is gone. 

Yeah, I know. He went to the Colts. Just trying to lighten the mood.

I do, however, enjoy all the high and mighty Bills fans on Twitter who insist he should go to jail if this is true.

Gee, thanks for that. I wasn't sure what you'd do with a person who raped a minor. :classic_dry:

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, I know. He went to the Colts. Just trying to lighten the mood.

I do, however, enjoy all the high and mighty Bills fans on Twitter who insist he should go to jail if this is true.

Gee, thanks for that. I wasn't sure what you'd do with a person who raped a minor. :classic_dry:

The timing is suspicious.  October 21 and he gets a job in the NFL and less than a week later she remembers? Something smells fishy here. That said, just so you know if guilty he will go to jail. If he is guilty Hold God just became a whole new meaning. 

Just now, Fansince88 said:

The timing is suspicious.  October 21 and he gets a job in the NFL and less than a week later she remembers? Something smells fishy here. That said, just so you know if guilty he will go to jail. If he is guilty Hold God just became a whole new meaning. 

Innocent until proven guilty. This is a civil suit. She could be telling the truth, she could be lying.  Horrible situation all the way around.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

The Bills aren't doing a good enough job on publicly addressing a civil suit! Unacceptable!

Phukcing Bills fans. Best in the world. Unless they're not at a football game.

Stick to Xs and Os, girls, okay? I'm pretty damn sure the organization knows what it's doing.

• Facepalm 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

No, there's stories going back all the way to October about this.  She didn't "just remember."  Reading the stories, this actually seems a stronger story than against Deshawn Watson.

The timing of the civil suit may be suspicious...but given that SDSU and the local cops seem to have been stonewalling the investigation for a while, that a civil suit was filed isn't surprising at all.

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1

Where the BIlls roster is concerned, it looks like it won't matter what he did. There's enough of a horrible story here to just move on. Unfortunate, but at least the dudes who love to piss on Bills management will have something to do this week.

• O Rly 1

12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

In fairness, when you hear that the university tried to hide it since they were having a good season, would that surprise you?

Let me save you the trouble. The answer is no.

• O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Where the BIlls roster is concerned, it looks like it won't matter what he did. There's enough of a horrible story here to just move on. Unfortunate, but at least the dudes who love to piss on Bills management will have something to do this week.

"Pretext calls."  &#%$ing awful police tactic.

If you're ever accused of something, and your accuser calls you to talk to you about it, hang up the &#%$ing phone.  The police are recording the call.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

In fairness, when you hear that the university tried to hide it since they were having a good season, would that surprise you?

Let me save you the trouble. The answer is no.

He also ain't going to jail over it, because it's a civil suit, not a criminal suit.  

I'm still a big believer that these things should be handled by the criminal justice system, not in civil court or by the NFL.  But in this case, with the stories about how SDSU held up the investigation...I can't say I disagree with this civil suit.

• O Rly 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, there's stories going back all the way to October about this.  She didn't "just remember."  Reading the stories, this actually seems a stronger story than against Deshawn Watson.

The timing of the civil suit may be suspicious...but given that SDSU and the local cops seem to have been stonewalling the investigation for a while, that a civil suit was filed isn't surprising at all.

Just saw these stories. That said, the video above is from July. We shall see. If he did what he is accused of hang him up. I have no use for people like this.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He also ain't going to jail over it, because it's a civil suit, not a criminal suit.  

I'm still a big believer that these things should be handled by the criminal justice system, not in civil court or by the NFL.  But in this case, with the stories about how SDSU held up the investigation...I can't say I disagree with this civil suit.

It sounds like though there haven't been criminal charges filed yet that they may still be filed.

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Taro T said:

It sounds like though there haven't been criminal charges filed yet that they may still be filed.

And now that the civil case has been filed, any criminal case will be tainted by the publicity the civil case brings.

Welcome to why I don't like civil cases in these situations.  I mean...I get it.  Still don't like it.

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Just saw these stories. That said, the video above is from July. We shall see. If he did what he is accused of hang him up. I have no use for people like this.

No one does. Which is kind of my point.

If you're a Bills talking head with podcasts and shit, and you spend the offseason reviewing draft boards and then reviewing camp film and introducing your projected 53-man roster and looking over what needs the Bills have, etc., I don't need you filling my timeline with your incredible announcement that "If a guy raped a drugged-up minor at a college party, he should be cut from the team and go to jail!"

No shit, Sherlock, but thanks for your incredible judgement call.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And now that the civil case has been filed, any criminal case will be tainted by the publicity the civil case brings.

Welcome to why I don't like civil cases in these situations.  I mean...I get it.  Still don't like it.

It may have been to force the police to file charges? But why only three men being sued if it was supposedly five? And if she was that out of it, how can she possibly know who was there, and who to sue? 

• Sad 1