Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills 2022 Draft Pick: Round 6, Pick #180: P - Matt Araiza - San Diego State [released]

Bills Fans

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bills fans go out on a limb with their deep insight and thoughts.

Curious to hear his thoughts on Ray Lewis.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas.

-Belsnickel

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Well, he’s not wrong. The “if” is important though.

So many people are “cut him!” On social media without knowing if the allegations are true or not, and frankly they do not appear to care if the allegations are true or false, that it is disturbing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Ann said:

Some text messages

I’m trying to stay impartial here, but does he think releasing his long messages where he talks about the need for delicacy, and threatens to litigate if they don’t get what they want makes this look less like a shakedown?…

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The victim's lawyer goes full retard on Araiza's lawyer and shows everyone that when Araiza's lawyer refused to give up a settlement to make it go away, he tells Araiza's lawyer to pound sand and he's going to humiliate them.

Look at the whole thing. Dude is going scorched earth and it does not help the victim like he thinks it does.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

It's like the Duke Lacross case never happened.   Why does anyone believe anything the media initially reports? 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, he’s not wrong. The “if” is important though.

So many people are “cut him!” On social media without knowing if the allegations are true or not, and frankly they do not appear to care if the allegations are true or false, that it is disturbing.

But it's like saying "If Denny's is closed, we cant have breakfast there."

No shit. It's posted to give a position, without doing anything other than giving a position of obvious thought. Lazy, self-absorbed Twitter.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

But it's like saying "If Denny's is closed, we cant have breakfast there."

No shit. It's posted to give a position, without doing anything other than giving a position of obvious thought. Lazy, self-absorbed Twitter.

It this, then that. Nothing more. 

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am not certain why her attorney thinks those messages make him look good.

It's weird, if for no other reason than common sense would suggest that if he had a case, the last thing he would do is precisely what he's doing going public with these texts.

Really weird.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

53 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

What a scumbag lawyer. Releasing text messages about a potential settlement as evidence of guilt? Good lord.

Well it is California.  

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This makes her lawyer look like a shitbag after a cash haul.

Wow. Breaking out the personal attacks against another lawyer three texts in? What an absolute disgusting human being. Schoolyard bully.

Edited by Sig1Hunter

38 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The victim's lawyer goes full retard on Araiza's lawyer and shows everyone that when Araiza's lawyer refused to give up a settlement to make it go away, he tells Araiza's lawyer to pound sand and he's going to humiliate them.

Look at the whole thing. Dude is going scorched earth and it does not help the victim like he thinks it does.

Texts!?!

Doesn’t anyone pick up a gaddamn phone anymore? How about writing a letter.

And Ariaza’s lawyer actually responded with anything other than “call me”? Great strategy, pre-teen lawyer dipshits.

I’d like to see Keenum or Barkley get some reps holding for Bass in case this gets worse for Ariaza.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Alaska Darin
50 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am not certain why her attorney thinks those messages make him look good.

The answer is as simple as "because he's a &#%$ing lawyer."  A profession that trails only politicians when it comes to scum and villainy.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

That guy is the literal KING of Bills fan Twitter holier than thou clout chasing wanna be celebrity schmucks.  And man, are there a lot of them.  They are all breathless with their realization that pro athletes are scumbags as are lawyers.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Curious to hear his thoughts on Ray Lewis.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas.

-Belsnickel

Ray Lewis and Warren Sapp went to town on my friends roommate at U of Miami while my friend hid under her bed a few feet away.  But let’s pretend the Araiza thing, and the coverup and the attempted payoff doesn’t happen ALL THE &#%$ING TIME in pro sports.  

I have to say..watching all these Bills Twitterati breathlessly faint as they see and realize the evil underbelly of the sport  is comedy gold. 

And I can’t wait to see what Talley or Thurman’s big mouth wives are going to say about this. Like they haven’t seen shit at all those parties Jim Kelly had in his basement before he found the Lord?

&#%$ outta here.   

Edited by RkFast
  • Wow 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, snafu said:

Texts!?!

Doesn’t anyone pick up a gaddamn phone anymore? How about writing a letter.

And Ariaza’s lawyer actually responded with anything other than “call me”? Great strategy, pre-teen lawyer dipshits.

I’d like to see Keenum or Barkley get some reps holding for Bass in case this gets worse for Ariaza.

Araiza's lawyers texts actually are perfect. Denying accusations on 

the record cannot hurt them if the defense is not guilty. He's on record.

I can’t post tweets, but the lawyer has now released his email to the bills which encourages them to pressure Araizias legal team towards a “pre-media” solution… 

• Angry 2
  • Facepalm 3