• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

• 2 months later...

Finland Introduces First 'Transgender' Figure Skater, and Things Go Very Badly

Far-left ideology continued to make a mockery of Western civilization over the weekend. Finland, which hosts the European Figure Skating Championships, decided it’d be a great idea to hold an opening ceremony that featured a “transgender” figure skater.

Make sure you actually watch the video, because the joke here is not just that this man that is pretending to be a woman fell down.

It’s the entire performance. As the clip rolls, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry because it looks like he’s never stepped into an ice rink before. If you strapped skates on some random hobo, I’m pretty sure they could do the same job.

As someone quipped on Twitter in response, it’s like watching one of those videos where a football team lets the young kid with cancer score a TD. Except in this case, this isn’t a young kid with cancer. It’s a full-grown man living out his mental illness for all the world to see. Worse, that mental illness is being affirmed as good and proper by entire nations.

How did we get to this point? That’s a rhetorical question, of course. I think most, especially those of us on the right who warned about this stuff, know exactly how we got to this point. For years, the left kept pushing more and more insanity under the banner of LGBT. Some of us said, “you know, maybe redefining marriage instead of just keeping civil unions a separate matter isn’t such a great idea?” We were labeled crazy bigots for having basic religious beliefs on the topic and opining that it was a slippery slope.

And naturally, things didn’t stop there. We went from “just leave us alone” to “you will affirm everything we do or be punished” in less than a decade, and that’s taken its most militant form yet with transgender ideology. You will be made to call a man a woman, including those that like to strip tease in front of kids. If you don’t, you will be extricated from polite society. That’s already started happening, and things will only get worse from here.

As I’ve said before, this only stops when enough say enough. Do not allow this stuff to be forced on you. Stand by your principles. Accept nothing short of the full rejection of this counterfactual lunacy.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Far-left ideology continued to make a mockery of Western civilization over the weekend. Finland, which hosts the European Figure Skating Championships, decided it’d be a great idea to hold an opening ceremony that featured a “transgender” figure skater.

Make sure you actually watch the video, because the joke here is not just that this man that is pretending to be a woman fell down.

It’s the entire performance. As the clip rolls, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry because it looks like he’s never stepped into an ice rink before. If you strapped skates on some random hobo, I’m pretty sure they could do the same job.

As someone quipped on Twitter in response, it’s like watching one of those videos where a football team lets the young kid with cancer score a TD. Except in this case, this isn’t a young kid with cancer. It’s a full-grown man living out his mental illness for all the world to see. Worse, that mental illness is being affirmed as good and proper by entire nations.

How did we get to this point? That’s a rhetorical question, of course. I think most, especially those of us on the right who warned about this stuff, know exactly how we got to this point. For years, the left kept pushing more and more insanity under the banner of LGBT. Some of us said, “you know, maybe redefining marriage instead of just keeping civil unions a separate matter isn’t such a great idea?” We were labeled crazy bigots for having basic religious beliefs on the topic and opining that it was a slippery slope.

And naturally, things didn’t stop there. We went from “just leave us alone” to “you will affirm everything we do or be punished” in less than a decade, and that’s taken its most militant form yet with transgender ideology. You will be made to call a man a woman, including those that like to strip tease in front of kids. If you don’t, you will be extricated from polite society. That’s already started happening, and things will only get worse from here.

As I’ve said before, this only stops when enough say enough. Do not allow this stuff to be forced on you. Stand by your principles. Accept nothing short of the full rejection of this counterfactual lunacy.

I'm calling bullshit, That's Mike Meyers in drag.

linda-richman-mike-myers.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

If smarter the new identity would have been as a multi billionaire rather than a figure skater.   

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

facebook.com%2011889649_1020783235387303

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 1/29/2023 at 1:08 PM, B-Man said:

The sad thing is that this he-she with a pee-pee can't even skate!

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So...uh...the ability to skate isn't a requirement for being a figure skater anymore?

Figure skating is a spectrum.

19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So...uh...the ability to skate isn't a requirement for being a figure skater anymore?

That's pretty racist and transphobic and islamaphobic.

• Haha 2

https://www.outkick.com/becky-sauerbrunn-bethany-hamilton-icons-transgender-athletes/

USWNT Player’s Association President Becky Sauerbrunn penned an op-ed in the Springfield News-Leader refuting the idea that transgender athletes cause issues for women.

The article, titled “Let Missouri trans girls and women play,” states that “playing with or against transgender women and girls is not a threat to women’s sports.”

McClain said she agrees with Sauerbrunn that trans women should be allowed to play sports, but they should not be allowed to do so at the expense of women.

“There seems to be an idea that sex and gender are the same thing,” McClain said. “In my opinion, and in the opinion of ICONS, they are not the same thing.

“Humans are born either male or female. And you achieve, in most sports, the ability to perform at an elite level based on what those sex characteristics gave you… Men are, by the nature of sex, stronger, taller and more powerful than women.

“If you allow a male to invade the space of a group of females, that male will be dominant. And that male will displace a female. I don’t understand how Becky can say there is no threat. If one male displaces one female, that is a threat.”

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

6 hours ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.outkick.com/becky-sauerbrunn-bethany-hamilton-icons-transgender-athletes/

USWNT Player’s Association President Becky Sauerbrunn penned an op-ed in the Springfield News-Leader refuting the idea that transgender athletes cause issues for women.

The article, titled “Let Missouri trans girls and women play,” states that “playing with or against transgender women and girls is not a threat to women’s sports.”

McClain said she agrees with Sauerbrunn that trans women should be allowed to play sports, but they should not be allowed to do so at the expense of women.

“There seems to be an idea that sex and gender are the same thing,” McClain said. “In my opinion, and in the opinion of ICONS, they are not the same thing.

“Humans are born either male or female. And you achieve, in most sports, the ability to perform at an elite level based on what those sex characteristics gave you… Men are, by the nature of sex, stronger, taller and more powerful than women.

“If you allow a male to invade the space of a group of females, that male will be dominant. And that male will displace a female. I don’t understand how Becky can say there is no threat. If one male displaces one female, that is a threat.”

I'm still waiting for the rush of trans athletes competing as men.... 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

On 2/10/2023 at 3:49 PM, Foxx said:

Personally, I find this form of "biology" offensive. If actual science and hard facts do not take into account a being's preferred gender pronouns, what kind of world are we leaving to future generations?

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Subsequent posts are all not available.  

If you go down a bit there is a link to re-posts in another thread but……don’t.

Let’s Just Say It: Transgenderism Is a Mental Illness

by Scott McCay

Original Article

It isn’t a civil rights cause, it isn’t a new form of free expression, it isn’t a natural societal evolution. It’s insanity. And facilitating it, as in the case of the supposed “medical professionals” increasingly pushing it on children, is evil. We’re seeing this in more and more vivid detail as the transgender craze — and it is a craze, make no mistake about that — broadens and touches more and more lives. It’s becoming harder and harder to sustain the myth that chemical castrations and hormone baths and disfiguring surgeries lead to normal lives.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1