Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

image.png.12d72cb2d81588be85724289e971a083.png

Hypocrisy much?

A FB friend in my feed posted something to the effect of "Marked safe from being offended by a can" the other day.

It's genuinely intriguing to me that any intelligent, successful woman would watch Mulvaney's schtick and say "Yes, I'm with the dude who thinks women are stupid as shit, are confused by a basketball, and thinks women's clothes are just too expensive."

We spent years being told by these women that we need to respect their rights, and yet for the sake of their ideology, they're happy to cede that earned respect to -- wait for it -- a man.

It's incredible to watch.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

A FB friend in my feed posted something to the effect of "Marked safe from being offended by a can" the other day.

It's genuinely intriguing to me that any intelligent, successful woman would watch Mulvaney's schtick and say "Yes, I'm with the dude who thinks women are stupid as shit, are confused by a basketball, and thinks women's clothes are just too expensive."

We spent years being told by these women that we need to respect their rights, and yet for the sake of their ideology, they're happy to cede that earned respect to -- wait for it -- a man.

It's incredible to watch.

Call me old fashioned I guess, but I can't help wonder where all the feminists have gone through this charade. Are we suddenly okay with men competing as women and even portraying women in a not very "flattering" way?

Again, old fashioned so I prefer my women to be, you know, women?

image.png.4af1b707accdf2fe24779e128be6ba59.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Call me old fashioned I guess, but I can't help wonder where all the feminists have gone through this charade. Are we suddenly okay with men competing as women and even portraying women in a not very "flattering" way?

That is a question being asked by a lot of women. 

Allowing men to compete in women's sports insane to me. Allowing men into women's prisons is evil to me. Being lectured to about "womanhood" by a man is simply laughable. Wasn't it just last decade that "mansplaining" was a bad thing? 

:facepalm: I don't think these fourth-wave feminists have any idea what feminism is, or is not.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Again, old fashioned so I prefer my women to be, you know, women?

image.png.4af1b707accdf2fe24779e128be6ba59.png

Those feminists are called "third wave feminists," and are being cancelled by post-modern iconoclast "fourth wave" feminists.

Not kidding.  Google "third wave feminism."

1 hour ago, Ann said:

That is a question being asked by a lot of women. 

Allowing men to compete in women's sports insane to me. Allowing men into women's prisons is evil to me. Being lectured to about "womanhood" by a man is simply laughable. Wasn't it just last decade that "mansplaining" was a bad thing? 

:facepalm: I don't think these fourth-wave feminists have any idea what feminism is, or is not.  

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Those feminists are called "third wave feminists," and are being cancelled by post-modern iconoclast "fourth wave" feminists.

Not kidding.  Google "third wave feminism."

Thanks, I learned something..... I think

Vaguely knew there was more than 2 waves of feminism with the right to vote being the first, and the free your tata's being the second. 

However a quick search did turn this up

And interestingly this comes from the third wave description

Third wave feminism also sought to be more inclusive when it came to race and gender. The work of scholar and theorist Kimberlé Crenshaw on the concept of “intersectionality,” or how types of oppression (based on race, class, gender, etc.) can overlap, was particularly influential in this area.

So are we to assume from this that feminism is at the forefront of racial division and gender fluidity? Considering this, and I watched a cooking show a little while ago that one of the competitors said she was honored that the finals came down to 2 "minorities". I guess it was a double since both were women, but one was Indian and the other Oriental 2 of the largest ethnic groups on the planet, so hardly a minority. But it is seriously hard to think heterosexual white males are not one of the smallest minorities now against all this inclusion. 

• Doh! 2

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Vaguely knew there was more than 2 waves of feminism with the right to vote being the first, and the free your tata's being the second. 

So are we to assume from this that feminism is at the forefront of racial division and gender fluidity? Considering this, and I watched a cooking show a little while ago that one of the competitors said she was honored that the finals came down to 2 "minorities". I guess it was a double since both were women, but one was Indian and the other Oriental 2 of the largest ethnic groups on the planet, so hardly a minority. But it is seriously hard to think heterosexual white males are not one of the smallest minorities now against all this inclusion. 

Well, last night the American Idol, which might I add I don't watch but the bride was, came down to a black guy and a Trans guy. I looked over the top of my laptop where billsfan.com was being browsed and said to the bride, "well have they got a dilemma". In the end they were so troubled about what to do that they chose them both and kicked out someone they already said made the top 24. And that phony programing is why I don't watch it.

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 2

6 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, last night the American Idol, which might I add I don't watch but the bride was, came down to a black guy and a Trans guy. I looked over the top of my laptop where billsfan.com was being browsed and said to the bride, "well have they got a dilemma". In the end they were so troubled about what to do that they chose them both and kicked out someone they already said made the top 24. And that phony programing is why I don't watch it.

So as courts have been throwing out affirmative action as the reverse discrimination we always knew it was, we enter into a new era, by just renaming and expanding it to "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion" 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

13 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oriental is a rug not an ethnic group.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Was an ethnic group as recently as 2016.  Will be again someday, when people decide they're offended by the term "Asian."

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Was an ethnic group as recently as 2016.  Will be again someday, when people decide they're offended by the term "Asian."

Having lived in Pennsylvania and Virginia, does that qualify me as an Oriental American?

As opposed to say, @IDBillzFan or @Alaska Darin, who are Occidental Americans

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oriental may have appeared on some form in 2016 but any classification that groups all of the peoples east of europe into a single ethnicity is just a little suspect, wouldn't you say?

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Problem with the term Asian though is that India, Russia, Ukraine, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other none Oriental groups are technically, also Asian

Color me old fashioned if you want for knowing the difference

Edited by Cinga