Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

To Understand the age old question of is Russia Europe or Asia one must go back to the origin of Muscovy and how Russia went from that small country, swelled to become the U.S.S.R, to the 6.6 million square miles it is today. What better way to find this out by grabbing the "R" Encyclopedia Britannica. That said, because that now smells like basement and has mold spores throughout the pages I decided to go this route instead: https://www.worldatlas.com/geography/is-russia-in-europe-or-asia.html

Seems both answers are correct.

Quoted from link: Although most of Russia's landmass is in Asia, much of the Russian population lives in the European part of the country. About 77% of Russia’s 143 million people live in the territory that lies in Europe. This includes Russia's most populous city, Moscow, which is still the country's capital. It has more than 12 million residents, making it the second-most populous city in Europe. Other large cities in the European part of Russia include St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, and Rostov-on-Don.

Extremely interesting read to me. How did I do @Crap Throwing Clavin?

• Cheers 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Pretty good...but you're an idiot.  See you next week.

I believe you are about a month behind! 

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Anheuser-Busch:

"Clydesdales!  King of Beers!  Drink our piss-water!"  Sales growth of 3.3% annually.

"Chicks with dicks!"  Sales of piss-water collapse.  

That's...I'm a Guinness drinker, so I have no dog in this hunt.  So I think this is actually pretty damned funny.  

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Anheuser-Busch:

"Clydesdales!  King of Beers!  Drink our piss-water!"  Sales growth of 3.3% annually.

"Chicks with dicks!"  Sales of piss-water collapse.  

That's...I'm a Guinness drinker, so I have no dog in this hunt.  So I think this is actually pretty damned funny.  

It is going to be interesting to see how long Corporate America dabbles in the wokeness.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

It is going to be interesting to see how long Corporate America dabbles in the wokeness.

It's going to be interesting to hear the cries about how a boycott of Bud is "racist" and "transphobic" from the "It's okay when we do it!" crowd.

• Like 1

'No one at a senior level' was aware Bud Light had made the 'mistake' of partnering with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney - as parent company Anheuser-Busch loses $6BN in six days

● Partnership with trans influencer Mulvaney has proved disastrous for Bud Light
● Sources claim the company's senior executives were unaware of the campaign 

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • FANtastic 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

'No one at a senior level' was aware Bud Light had made the 'mistake' of partnering with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney - as parent company Anheuser-Busch loses $6BN in six days

● Partnership with trans influencer Mulvaney has proved disastrous for Bud Light

</snip>

"Senior levels didn't know"

What a bunch of Mike Mularkey. They deserve what they're getting.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

They lost $6B in stock valuation in six days...of about $120B in valuation.  

That's not even a buying opportunity.  God, the Mail is shit.

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They lost $6B in stock valuation in six days...of about $120B in valuation.  

That's not even a buying opportunity.  God, the Mail is shit.

So at the next stock holders meeting when the loss comes up they'll just give the old Biden "oh it's not that bad"

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

So at the next stock holders meeting when the loss comes up they'll just give the old Biden "oh it's not that bad"

A billion here, a billion there… pretty soon it is real money.

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
37 minutes ago, Cinga said:

No, they'll recover it soon enough.  Seriously, a 4% drop?  I've seen Tesla do that five days this month...and go up 3% or more four times.  Anheuser-Busch is up 50% since October.  It recovered a quarter of that loss today.  No one's worried.

No one talks about market valuation at stockholders meetings anyway.  They vote in new directors...directors who don't say stupid shit like "I had no idea we were starting a 'Chicks with Dicks' marketing campaign, I swear!"

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, they'll recover it soon enough.  Seriously, a 4% drop?  I've seen Tesla do that five days this month...and go up 3% or more four times.  Anheuser-Busch is up 50% since October.  It recovered a quarter of that loss today.  No one's worried.

No one talks about market valuation at stockholders meetings anyway.  They vote in new directors...directors who don't say stupid shit like "I had no idea we were starting a 'Chicks with Dicks' marketing campaign, I swear!"

Of course they will, it's an iconic brand. The real tell will come in a month or so if stories of a 30% drop in sales in stores, and 50% drop of sales in bars sticks around a while. Bud in particular is a blue collar beer of choice and while I'm not into the calls of boycott, it is usually the beer I get if I go out to dinner but not anymore.... 

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Ann said:

If my kids went to this school, they'd be home.  I'd also be very concerned about "Ashlee" returning to the school to shoot it up after "Ashlee" is fired.

The district stated that the comments were made out of frustration with student behavior, 

Oh, well then it's okay.  :classic_dry:

• Angry 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Said in my best Buddy the Elf voice: "Oh, you're an angry tranny."

"Trans-genocide?"

No one's killing you people off, you weirdo.  It's not genocide to think you people have psychological problems.

• Cheers 1