• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Ann said:

Riley Gaines

"Trans rights are human rights!"

No one's arguing they aren't.  People are arguing that trans privileges aren't human rights, and that those privileges don't include sexualizing, abusing, and mutilating children.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, thank God.  Here I was worried that Wawrow was a militant transphobe, but now that he's virtue signaled with a Bud Light I'm relieved, and can worry about something else.  

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Trans rights are human rights!"

No one's arguing they aren't.  People are arguing that trans privileges aren't human rights, and that those privileges don't include sexualizing, abusing, and mutilating children.

I want to build off your comment a minute.... Human rights, equal rights, trans rights, gay rights (or privileges), let's look closer.... 

Just as I did with gay marriage, I'm going to argue that trans rights, just like gay rights, are SPECIAL rights, not afforded to most other people.

In gay marriage for instance, they already had the exact same right as everyone else. That is to fall in love with someone of the opposite sex and to be married. To be able to marry one of the same sex is then by definition, a SPECIAL right

Now here we are facing the same thing. Trans people already have the same exact right as everyone else, to compete in a sport, or use the bathroom, of the sex you were born into. To argue that you must now be allowed to compete as the opposite sex you are naturally, or to use the bathroom of the opposite sex (perverts aside), is to in effect argue that you should be granted SPECIAL rights, not afforded to most other people.

Back to the marriage thing, since most here know me as a person of Faith. 2 things... We are instructed to leave our father and mother, and cleave to, or become one with our wives. This is one thing a couple of the same sex cannot do. The other, be fruitful and multiply is again, something impossible of a same sex couple left to themselves (not without special rights again). So by this, the act of marriage for them is just a word, something that in a Biblical sense of marriage they can, and will never have.

So if by definition human rights are also equal rights, then also by definition gay and trans rights are not equal at all, but must be viewed as a special right or privilege not given to others.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ann said:

We need more of this! Women in particular, and girls to a lesser extent but only due to age, are the ones that are going to have to take a stand against this. Yeah, you will lose some battles due to forced forfeiture but it's the long goal that matters. 

And again, I don't see a line of women lining up to compete as men and if this were truly all equality, then the numbers should also be equal

• Cheers 3

CarpetCrawler
6 hours ago, Ann said:

Yikes

That is a genuinely disgusting display. There has to be a lot of hate in a man's heart to beat a fellow woman like that. 

Why not a third category for sporting events? Have men's, women's and trans classifications and leagues. They call us transphobic and want trans rights, so why wouldn't they want trans on trans competitions ??? 

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

That is a genuinely disgusting display. There has to be a lot of hate in a man's heart to beat a fellow woman like that. 

Why not a third category for sporting events? Have men's, women's and trans classifications and leagues. They call us transphobic and want trans rights, so why wouldn't they want trans on trans competitions ??? 

Because now you're just being sexist since everyone knows there are only 2 sexes. Why are you against people identifying as the sex of their choice? 

:sarcasm:

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Because now you're just being sexist since everyone knows there are only 2 sexes. Why are you against people identifying as the sex of their choice? 

:sarcasm:

You mean this isn't Baskin and Robbins where there are 31 flavors, one for each day of the month?

• Haha 2