Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Chargers - Week #16

Hedge

28 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If I watch the replay, it's really going to piss me off, isn't it?

Not completely. We out played them in all but a couple screwups. Billsfan101 didnt show up till the 4th QTR if that tells you anything.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

They were all Josh's fault. I kid

My take. We gave them 2 opportunities to blow us up. 

Harty fumbles near the 25yd line. We lost a set of downs totally there and  gave up a score of 7 pts

Cook fumble gave them the ball at the 32yd line. We give up a score of 3pts 

That's 10 total points off turnovers by players not named Josh Allen. 

Josh Allen also throws a pick at the 42yd line and that results in 3pts. That's 13 points off turnovers. That means they only got 9 off their own possessions. Got to do better than that but not real upset with the final outcome. GO BILLS!!

Also Bills had 335 total yards. The Bolts had 273 total yards. 

I think before that last drive, the Bolts were winning the TOP. Not sure where it wound up being at the end. 

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I think before that last drive, the Bolts were winning the TOP. Not sure where it wound up being at the end. 

26:56 Bills  33:04 Chargers

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

There are also some ones that will make you raise your fist and say yeah!.

... until the flag comes out five seconds later...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

@Joe Miner, This guy didn't pay attention either

Amazing discussion you're having by continually posting a stat line.

That was a bottom tier team in the NFL with no head coach or QB or #1 wr or DE.

The offense put up an anemic 24 points and was bailed out by the D only giving up 5 FGs.  But keep patting yourself on the back and telling yourself that Allen lead the team to a win.

He looked mediocre against a bottom tier D.  2 of his "amazing" TDs were goal line runs that any of their RBs could have made assuming they didn't fumble. He had a couple of great passes and a lot of head scratchers. That's not playoff winning football.  Sorry to break it to you.  Maybe when they get bounced this postseason he'll have a decent stat line that will comfort you.

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Amazing discussion you're having by continually posting a stat line.

That was a bottom tier team in the NFL with no head coach or QB or #1 wr or DE.

The offense put up an anemic 24 points and was bailed out by the D only giving up 5 FGs.  But keep patting yourself on the back and telling yourself that Allen lead the team to a win.

He looked mediocre against a bottom tier D.  2 of his "amazing" TDs were goal line runs that any of their RBs could have made assuming they didn't fumble. He had a couple of great passes and a lot of head scratchers. That's not playoff winning football.  Sorry to break it to you.  Maybe when they get bounced this postseason he'll have a decent stat line that will comfort you.

Kelly's Heroes Oddball - Negative Waves animated gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1