Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Chargers - Week #16

Hedge

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Umm penalties are a reflection of lack of preparation and lack of discipline.

And that is on management/ is that you supposition? 

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

They replayed the Brown tripping on the big screen and it was legit (and unnecessary). 

Then Allen threw a bullet that got called back by Morse holding. No replay so I dunno if that was legit. 

That said that was an awful series that would have been different without the Morse holding. 

That was a hold.  Definitely.

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

And that is on management/ is that you supposition? 

Discipline and preparation is on coaching. Sorry if you don’t know even the basics of football maybe you should stick to being wrong about other subjects?

• clown 1

5 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Say what you want but there’s something that’s off about this team consistently looking unprepared more often than not this season.  

I won't argue that. I've shared my issues, particularly with wide receiver screens to slow receivers, bad challenges, bad clock management, etc.

And yes, our QB can make some head-scratching plays, but you won't see me treat it like the most obvious thing that hits me after a win like we just watched. And show me a quarterback in the NFL -- any quarterback at all - who doesn't have head-scratching plays. 

And do you know why I don't nit-pick abut Allen? Because HE'S not the reason this team struggles. He's not the one who makes Mac Jones, Zack Wilson and Easton Stick look like Pro Bowlers. And yes, when you lose your meat in the middle, your defense is going to suffer, but if anything is off with this team, it's the defense and play calling.

People who are critical of his footwork and head-scratching plays are more interested in whining than having the discussion they insist they're trying to have.

2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Discipline and preparation is on coaching. Sorry if you don’t know even the basics of football maybe you should stick to being wrong about other subjects?

So, when we played with nearly no penalties in the Cowboys game was that because of the coaching.

BTW, you tough attitude isnt impressive to me. I have no clue where the attitude came from.  Trying to dialog with you. Are you what my Canadian friends would call a frog. Still dont know what that term means but it may fit. I dont know the basics of that subject 

Edited by Fansince88

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I won't argue that. I've shared my issues, particularly with wide receiver screens to slow receivers, bad challenges, bad clock management, etc.

And yes, our QB can make some head-scratching plays, but you won't see me treat it like the most obvious thing that hits me after a win like we just watched. And show me a quarterback in the NFL -- any quarterback at all - who doesn't have head-scratching plays. 

And do you know why I don't nit-pick abut Allen? Because HE'S not the reason this team struggles. He's not the one who makes Mac Jones, Zack Wilson and Easton Stick look like Pro Bowlers. And yes, when you lose your meat in the middle, your defense is going to suffer, but if anything is off with this team, it's the defense and play calling.

People who are critical of his footwork and head-scratching plays are more interested in whining than having the discussion they insist they're trying to have.

If you don't agree with me and my point of view you're more interested in whining.

Amazing take.  Especially considering you didn't even try to have a discussion.

What a pompous judgemental &#%$ you are this Christmas season.  

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

So, when we played with nearly no penalties in the Cowboys game was that because of the coaching.

BTW, you tough attitude isnt impressive to me. I have no clue where the attitude came from.  Trying to dialog with you. Are you what my Canadian friends would call a frog. Still dont know what that term means but it may fit. I dont know the basics of that subject 

Yes when the bills had almost no penalties and mistake free, that was also due to coaching.

Of course why is this bills team showing up so unprepared against inferior competition?

• I don't know 1

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yes when the bills had almost no penalties and mistake free, that was also due to coaching.

Of course why is this bills team showing up so unprepared against inferior competition?

I honestly dont know. Thanks, I appreciate the apology.  

We all get tunnel vision for our Bills. No team is crushing tomato cans like they should. A win is a win. The Bills ceiling is higher than any other team in the AFC and is on par with SF.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 8

On 12/24/2023 at 2:45 PM, Nouseforaname said:

Say what you want but there’s something that’s off about this team consistently looking unprepared more often than not this season.  

Now do the Chiefs.

• Like 1