Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Chargers - Week #16

Hedge

26 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Until the TD to Davis they had 3 possessions, 15 plays, and a measley 66 yards on offense.

100%!

Even worse, until the game started, they had zero yards.  Plus, if you count the turnovers they didn't have, they had more than three turnovers! And until Allen drove 65 yards down the field on the road to take the lead with 30 seconds left, they were losing! You can't win.playoff games if they keep winning at the end of the game like that! 

Enjoy the win dude. Seriously.

• Applause 2

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

If Diggs is injured, wouldn’t it have to be reported?

Diggs went down on that low throw from Allen on the 1st play.

He went out and then returned. 

Looked like he tweaked something going to the turf. 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

100%!

Even worse, until the game started, they had zero yards.  Plus, if you count the turnovers they didn't have, they had more than three turnovers! And until Allen drove 65 yards down the field on the road to take the lead with 30 seconds left, they were losing! You can't win.playoff games if they keep winning at the end of the game like that! 

Enjoy the win dude. Seriously.

I'm so pissed that, if you take away all the positive plays, they had negative net yardage.  

1 minute ago, Joe Miner said:

Sarcasm instead of discussion.

Way to be a douchebag.

I think the point is Josh Allen is an elite QB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe Miner said:

Sarcasm instead of discussion.

Way to be a douchebag.

I may be a douchebag, but tomorrow I can be a nicer guy and you'll still be a Tyler Dunne fanboy. 

There's no discussion to be had with someone who thinks he knows how to fix a quarterback who keeps breaking NFL performance records. 

You just need to be unhappy. All you deserve is sarcasm at this point. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

He would be, if only he'd attend Joe Miner's Quarterback Footwork Camp in the off-season. :classic_laugh:

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He would be, if only he'd attend Joe Miner's Quarterback Footwork Camp in the off-season. :classic_laugh:

Meh sometimes Josh does not set and plant, and occasionally that does not happen due to his running from the defense - it happens. But, he’s an outstanding QB. Anyone who thinks differently :classic_blink:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I may be a douchebag, but tomorrow I can be a nicer guy and you'll still be a Tyler Dunne fanboy. 

There's no discussion to be had with someone who thinks he knows how to fix a quarterback who keeps breaking NFL performance records. 

*Josh Allen makes 40 yard throw throwing across his body while falling backwards in mid-air*

"Yeah...but his footwork sucked."

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Douchebag.

And now you've moved to arguing things I didn't say. I also don't read Tyler dune or still have my panties in a wad about tim Graham. I'm not on Twitter or much less follow people I don't like as you seem to do. But you're definitely the one that's a well adjusted nice guy.  You jumped in here misrepresenting what I was saying, and are now trying to mock me for your words in my mouth and make assumptions about my state of mind. Instead of arguing or discussing something on merits like I'm told this board is for, you come in with sarcasm and passive aggressive attacks based on things I never said with a stated attempt to mock me.

So disingenuous douchebag I guess.  Maybe just an @$$h@l&.  Stop letting the Tyler Dunnes of the world color your interactions with your fellow fans. Otherwise you end up coming across as just as big of an @$$h@l& that they are.

31 minutes ago, Ann said:

If Diggs is injured, wouldn’t it have to be reported?

Hmm, Diggs snap count vs the Cowboys was 40 something % (can’t recall exactly). Hard to know if what happened on his first catch last night affected his game availability or if there may in fact be something else going on. 

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

Then to start the third quarter make a stupid decision to attempt a throw all the way across the field to a not wide open Diggs.

We have seen him make that play countless times in his career for game breaking yards have we not?  Also, are you really suggesting Allen is not a quality QB? Serious question because that is what it has sounded like since your comments last night. I hate to assume that to be the case. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ann said:

I never said otherwise. I said his play last night isn't going to win in the playoffs. 

• Cheers 3

44 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

That was an ill advised throw. Allen could have easily ran. Diggs was open deep. But no way Josh is making that throw off one leg scrambling. 

No way does he make that throw last week when in the air about to go out of bounds....but he did. It is who he is.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Douchebag.

And now you've moved to arguing things I didn't say. I also don't read Tyler dune or still have my panties in a wad about tim Graham. I'm not on Twitter or much less follow people I don't like as you seem to do. But you're definitely the one that's a well adjusted nice guy.  You jumped in here misrepresenting what I was saying, and are now trying to mock me for your words in my mouth and make assumptions about my state of mind. Instead of arguing or discussing something on merits like I'm told this board is for, you come in with sarcasm and passive aggressive attacks based on things I never said with a stated attempt to mock me.

So disingenuous douchebag I guess.  Maybe just an @$$h@l&.  Stop letting the Tyler Dunnes of the world color your interactions with your fellow fans. Otherwise you end up coming across as just as big of an @$$h@l& that they are.

Thanks for those terrific generalizations.

I'm curious; do you just naturally wake up every day miserable, or do you have to work at it? It seems natural to me, but I don't want to discount your purposeful effort to improve your misery index 1% every day.

Let me be more specific; lazy is the mind that needs to eliminate something good in order to point out something bad. Most people are like "Damn, I love the way our quarterback can turn his game up a notch when things aren't going well."

And then there are fans like yourself who so desperately need to be miserable, that you take the complete opposite approach. "If Josh didn't hit Gabe for a monster touchdown, they would have bad stats!"

Misery index accelerated. Now, I must go to the internet and spread my misery to fans who are celebrating a close win!

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Applause 2

12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

No way does he make that throw last week when in the air about to go out of bounds....but he did. It is who he is.

IMO, this was very long throw across his body if he's going to complete it needs another 10 to 15 yards. Just wasn't gonna happen-even for Josh. 

• I don't know 1

13 hours ago, Ann said:

Gabe Davis had a good game

Talk about either being on or off.  Last 5 games, 3 with 0 yards, 2 with 100+ yards.

They need to get him a 1 yard catch early in the game and then they're set with him.  :classic_wink:

• Like 3