Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

NOTICE: contains conspiracy and speculation (but you knew that)

hard to believe that the ATOP rumor mill may be hitting on a pretty plausible scenario

I would add that if Josh did in fact bang Stef's ex, the bartender, it happened at his Halloween party on Oct 30, not so coincidentally the day before the Green bay game where the wheels started to fall off. Announcing the pregnancy at the Cinci game would fit the time linbe. 

Would explain McD's reaction upon hearing from Diggs on this rift

Flame away

Collection of posts from ATOP

"I’m not a rumor monger but my gut instinct is that this is a Josh/Diggs personal issue, with a smidge of playoff frustration added in.  It’s not contractual, and it’s not about Dorsey.  I have heard from two separate sources on different ends of the country that there was a domestic call at Josh’s place the night before the Cinci game that has to do with Josh knocking up a bartender who may or may not have been Stef’s ex.  The domestic call was because Josh’s gf found out about it and confronted him.  The Diggs blow up at the end of the game was, in effect, “was it worth it?”"

"A personal betrayal from one of his closest friends that also bled over to his professional goals of winning a Championship. " 

"No idea if there’s truth to it .. but in reading what you wrote, it’s the first time someone has posted something where I wasn’t just like “oh, well Diggs should just get over that”"

"Right. “Non football related” and “internal things” makes sense here."

"The whole “help you sleep at night thing” Diggs posted and going back to Brit posting “My Husband Would Never” is starting to really make me think Josh did some scumbag stuff. If that is indeed what caused Josh to lead the Bills to only 10 points vs the Bengals, what a huge double whammy."

• Sad 1

Alaska Darin
14 hours ago, Nanker said:

Yeah, well last year they were crowned the odds-on favorite to win the Superbowl. How did that work out for youse all?

The inference is anything happening right not has a real bearing on what happens during the regular season.  It doesn't.  It's noise, plain and simple. 

Diggs isn't a rookie.  He doesn't need reps to be who he's going to be and once the lights are on, he'll be in the lineup tearing up the NFL like he always does.  The only "real" downside to him not being there yesterday is his practice intensity has an effect on the young players.  Is that as critical now as it was when he first got to Buffalo?  Hard to say because the culture is far different today than it was then.

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
51 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

NOTICE: contains conspiracy and speculation (but you knew that)

hard to believe that the ATOP rumor mill may be hitting on a pretty plausible scenario

I would add that if Josh did in fact bang Stef's ex, the bartender, it happened at his Halloween party on Oct 30, not so coincidentally the day before the Green bay game where the wheels started to fall off. Announcing the pregnancy at the Cinci game would fit the time linbe. 

Would explain McD's reaction upon hearing from Diggs on this rift

Flame away

Collection of posts from ATOP

"I’m not a rumor monger but my gut instinct is that this is a Josh/Diggs personal issue, with a smidge of playoff frustration added in.  It’s not contractual, and it’s not about Dorsey.  I have heard from two separate sources on different ends of the country that there was a domestic call at Josh’s place the night before the Cinci game that has to do with Josh knocking up a bartender who may or may not have been Stef’s ex.  The domestic call was because Josh’s gf found out about it and confronted him.  The Diggs blow up at the end of the game was, in effect, “was it worth it?”"

"A personal betrayal from one of his closest friends that also bled over to his professional goals of winning a Championship. " 

"No idea if there’s truth to it .. but in reading what you wrote, it’s the first time someone has posted something where I wasn’t just like “oh, well Diggs should just get over that”"

"Right. “Non football related” and “internal things” makes sense here."

"The whole “help you sleep at night thing” Diggs posted and going back to Brit posting “My Husband Would Never” is starting to really make me think Josh did some scumbag stuff. If that is indeed what caused Josh to lead the Bills to only 10 points vs the Bengals, what a huge double whammy."

I'm just glad both of them know what a woman is.

• Haha 6

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I really hope banging teammates ex’s, girlfriends, and wives isn’t a thing with Josh.

It’s a personality type that emerges in locker rooms more than you’d hope. Rafael Palmiero and Tyler Seguin are prime examples.

• Sad 1

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I really hope banging teammates ex’s, girlfriends, and wives isn’t a thing with Josh.

It’s a personality type that emerges in locker rooms more than you’d hope. Rafael Palmiero and Tyler Seguin are prime examples.

Or Chris chelios.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
6 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Or Chris chelios.

Another good example. There’s been a guy like that on almost every team I played for from high school onwards, and it was always one of the best players on the team.

Jabba The Hutt
44 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

22 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Or Chris chelios.

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Another good example. There’s been a guy like that on almost every team I played for from high school onwards, and it was always one of the best players on the team.

OK, in light of all of this, I think I know what has to happen here.. I'll take one for the team, I'll gladly take on the Josh's service boy role, if I could get an official title, parking space and pay check that would be swell GM Beane:classic_love:

• Facepalm 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

OK, in light of all of this, I think I know what has to happen here.. I'll take one for the team, I'll gladly take on the Josh's service boy role, if I could get an official title, parking space and pay check that would be swell GM Beane:classic_love:

What is a woman?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hedge said:

hen they went 9-7 and dropped their first game in the playoffs

I see what you did there.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

What is a woman?

Hard to say.  It's highly contextual, really.  

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Hedge said:

While it has absolutely no bearing on the current team, I think that timeline may be off by a year. The Bickering Bills were 1989, when they went 9-7 and dropped their first game in the playoffs.

Ronnie Harmon dropped that game all by himself.  

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Well, if this goes South I have my alternative diva wide receiver ready.

shakira.jpg

Good receiver but looks more like a #2 to me.