Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

It's like they never pay attention to the fact that he never does voluntary workouts. 

Social media fans, man.  They love to create drama where none exists.  Diggs will be where he needs to be when he needs to be there and the team will be just fine with it.

• Like 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

catching 1000 balls from a juggs machine every day should do a pretty good job of instilling a new technique. 

Unless you're catching 1000 balls with your old technique.  Then you're reinforcing a bad habit.  

Anyone who's successfully practiced anything, ever, knows that.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Unless you're catching 1000 balls with your old technique.  Then you're reinforcing a bad habit.  

Anyone who's successfully practiced anything, ever, knows that.

sounds like you have the answer.

Gabe works hard

however,reinforces  bad technique

coach doesn't correct him

drops a lot of catchable passes

coach is fired

maybe he improves this off-season with proper technique

Alaska Darin
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, I'm just a shill for Big Juggs.

So...many...jokes...

Resisting...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

So...many...jokes...

Resisting...

No, go ahead.  I can face-palm you for once.  

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Social media fans Sports journalists, man.  They love to create drama where none exists.  Diggs will be where he needs to be when he needs to be there and the team will be just fine with it.

FIFY.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Gabe is literally one of the hardest working players on our team.  There is plenty of video of him working IN HIS DRIVEWAY with his conditioning coach and his machine.  The videos have been posted numerous times on this site.

You constantly make wild assertions that aren't based in anything even remotely factual.  It's amazing how little you seem to appreciate a very well run franchise, especially given how bad it's been for almost 20 previous seasons.

I think he’s saying that reinforcing good habits by doing the same motion over and over should overcome the bad habits in a stressful situation.

As @Crap Throwing Clavin said, he could be reinforcing bad habits with his repetitive motions. And as you said, he’s hard working. My question would be at what point is he going to be reliable? Because good Gabe is excellent, while mediocre Gabe  can lose the Bills games. 

SquirminThurman
8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

CDB138E0-E99A-4697-A282-9BBB67A63FF5.jpeg

There isn't enough bleach on the planet to clean this from my soul....

What did we do to you?!?!

Edited by SquirminThurman

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Yeah, sure. But how many 4 touchdown games has he had? And he’s had only one TD catch of over 97 yards. I’m not sure he’s worth “resigning.” /[ATOP]

Familiarity breeds contempt.  It's unbelievable (and I know I'm somewhat guilty of it with Onalim) how much is tossed at Davis, who has clearly outplayed his draft status.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Familiarity breeds contempt.  It's unbelievable (and I know I'm somewhat guilty of it with Onalim) how much is tossed at Davis, who has clearly outplayed his draft status.

Onalim improved.  Not worth what he signed for. Nonetheless he improved this year.