Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

SquirminThurman

Sherfield just needs to get fed

Davis is an above average WR2 in every metric but catch %

Shakir/ Harty/ Rookie WR will battle out the other targets.

Maybe hit our big TE some?

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Sherfield just needs to get fed

Davis is an above average WR2 in every metric but catch %

Shakir/ Harty/ Rookie WR will battle out the other targets.

Maybe hit our big TE some?

I wonder if they are going to draft a TE? From everything I have read, this is a "deep" TE draft, and the Bills TE room is underwhelming. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
24 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wonder if they are going to draft a TE? From everything I have read, this is a "deep" TE draft, and the Bills TE room is underwhelming. 

There's almost no doubt there will be a TE taken in this draft.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I would be stunned if we didn’t take a TE on Day 2 or 3.

But to be fair, I’d prefer a trade for Tommy Tremble.

Alaska Darin
8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I would be stunned if we didn’t take a TE on Day 2 or 3.

But to be fair, I’d prefer a trade for Tommy Tremble.

Maybe...but there are intruiging TEs in this draft that will be weapons on Day 1.  Both Sam Laporta and Darnell Washington are GMBB kinda dudes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Maybe...but there are intruiging TEs in this draft that will be weapons on Day 1.  Both Sam Laporta and Darnell Washington are GMBB kinda dudes.

Washington is huge and even if he just takes up space as a blocker, it will allow Bills to finally feature Knox on a more consistent basis from 2 TE sets.  

SquirminThurman
On 3/24/2023 at 9:16 AM, Ann said:

I also have heard this is supposed to be a very deep TE class. Haven't looked much at it because I feel TE is pretty low on the needs list, but I like learning about those prospects from those looking into them. You never know who Beane will draft!

OL- (all3 positions)/ LB/ S/ DT/ WR all or more pressing IMO.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, SquirminThurman said:

I also have heard this is supposed to be a very deep TE class. Haven't looked much at it because I feel TE is pretty low on the needs list, but I like learning about those prospects from those looking into them. You never know who Beane will draft!

OL- (all3 positions)/ LB/ S/ DT/ WR all or more pressing IMO.

Drafting for need is why you end up missing on the Gronks that are available and regretting it for a decade.

• Cheers 3

54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Drafting for need is why you end up missing on the Gronks that are available and regretting it for a decade.

Tourell Troup.

☹️

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

single biggest move the Bills can make to improve the receiver group is to give Dawson Knox a more prominent role in the offense. He needs to be the primary option on seam routes to stress the middle of the defense, which will in turn open up the outside of the field. Stop making him the 3rd or 4th option, which Josh never gets to because he's running for his  life.

no one in the draft is going to add as much to improving the WR room for this season as maximizing the use of Knox.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2023 at 2:24 PM, Spartacus said:

single biggest move the Bills can make to improve the receiver group is to give Dawson Knox a more prominent role in the offense. He needs to be the primary option on seam routes to stress the middle of the defense, which will in turn open up the outside of the field. Stop making him the 3rd or 4th option, which Josh never gets to because he's running for his  life.

no one in the draft is going to add as much to improving the WR room for this season as maximizing the use of Knox.

Agree he should be targeted more and if he gets more opportunity, he needs to grow into his salary.  Kelce money should produce Kelce productivity.  

• Like 1

Rochesterny

Hope gabe Davis and Dawson Knox worked on their hands this off-season. Would like to see Knox to clear the middle more to help the receivers out. Also, reduce the number of drops. Hope Davis worked on his hands as well as study route running techniques. Hope to see more screen and middle range pass incorporate

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, Ann said:

Gabe Davis

79th in receptions, 186th in catch percentage, 33rd in yards, 34th in YPG, 50th in first downs.

But DYAR and DVOA matter...I guess.  But not as much as the OBF DAB POMA NMARM, in which he's 41st.

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

79th in receptions, 186th in catch percentage, 33rd in yards, 34th in YPG, 50th in first downs.

But DYAR and DVOA matter...I guess.  But not as much as the OBF DAB POMA NMARM, in which he's 41st.

He will be our #1 receiver once we trade diggs to the giants for a bunch of draft picks.

• Facepalm 2