Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

On 3/3/2023 at 12:44 PM, Ann said:

When he is done, he should!

I hope Cole will at least be in training camp later this year with a shot to make the team.  

Anyone else not happy that Isaiah Hodgins was left exposed given some of the other WR's that were on the 53 all year?  

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

I hope Cole will at least be in training camp later this year with a shot to make the team.  

Anyone else not happy that Isaiah Hodgins was left exposed given some of the other WR's that were on the 53 all year?  

my guess is the leaning to flash and sizzle (and ST) over actually being able to catch the ball consistently influenced not keeping Hodgins. 

not sure who made the recommendations -= but Chad Hall is longer in charge of Bills WRs

Alaska Darin
17 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

I'm not at all happy about it because he's a unicorn - he's a huge body guy with good hops who can play both flanker and slot.  GD13 did it a lot when he was down the depth chart but Hodgins could be a huge weapon in the RZ.

The NFL needs to change the way rosters are done.  There's no reason all 53 shouldn't be active on game day.  It's dumb.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not at all happy about it because he's a unicorn - he's a huge body guy with good hops who can play both flanker and slot.  GD13 did it a lot when he was down the depth chart but Hodgins could be a huge weapon in the RZ.

The NFL needs to change the way rosters are done.  There's no reason all 53 shouldn't be active on game day.  It's dumb.

Agree on both.  

I hope Hodgins doesn't turn into this guy.  Bills have needed a guy like this.  

Forget the plays where he's wide open.  It's the other catches that get your attention.  

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Bills twitter is nuts 

Diggs doesn't follow the Bills on IG, but does follow the Cowboys.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!!

• Haha 3

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Diggs doesn't follow the Bills on IG, but does follow the Cowboys.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!!

That’s all I’m seeing on the replies.  « He unfollowed the bills and starting following the cowboys ».

What’s 12m between friends ?

4merper4mer
7 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

That’s all I’m seeing on the replies.  « He unfollowed the bills and starting following the cowboys ».

What’s 12m between friends ?

Saw ATOP that Diggs little brother unfollowed Dallas and started following the Bills.  They’re trolling.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Saw ATOP that Diggs little brother unfollowed Dallas and started following the Bills.  They’re trolling.

If they really want to mess with Bills fans then SD14 and JA17 should unfollow the Bills and follow the Patriots.

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

If they really want to mess with Bills fans then SD14 and JA17 should unfollow the Bills and follow the Patriots.

Chiefs

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 3/8/2023 at 11:01 AM, Nouseforaname said:

Trade confirmed.

I swear, he does this just to &#%$ with &#%$wits.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

More Diggs

I don't quite understand the referenced quote considering the Bills are 37-12 since he got here and he's had the 3 best seasons in his career by far, all in the top 8 league wide.  But we all share his frustration that the team appears to have all the pieces yet can't get over the hump.