Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Beas has been signed to the active roster, they cut the tackle Murray to make room. With McKenzie nursing a hammy maybe we'll see a few more first downs to Beasley

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

AIR IT OUT. &#%$ING AIR IT OUT!

We have Generational talent at the MOST critical position in the League. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope both Isiah McKenzie and Gabe Davis spend a LOT of time in the off season with the jugs machine and working on perfecting their craft. Eric Moulds had a shaky first two years and then became a real force. We could use a man like him catching the ball. 

12 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I hope both Isiah McKenzie and Gabe Davis spend a LOT of time in the off season with the jugs machine and working on perfecting their craft. Eric Moulds had a shaky first two years and then became a real force. We could use a man like him catching the ball. 

I don't care what Isaiah McKenzie does for his next team...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 4
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Gabe has one at his house and works with it regularly.  At this point he's got to overcome the mental part of it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

42 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

Super critical part of the team and we obviously need him going forward.

I would venture to say that there are 60 to 80 "Kumerows" out there for the taking.

We don't "need" the one who is constantly hurt.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Gabe has one at his house and works with it regularly.  At this point he's got to overcome the mental part of it.

Gabe needs to work with the jugs, with people hitting him with pugil sticks.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Gabe needs to work with the jugs, with people hitting him with pugil sticks.

With Herb Brook's voice in the background screaming "AGAIN" on a never ending loop.

• Applause 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

With Herb Brook's voice in the background screaming "AGAIN" on a never ending loop.

But seriously...his mental issue seems to be oversensitive hearing - he's continuously distracted by footsteps.

Jugs alone won't overcome his mental issues.  He needs to practice on the jugs with distractions.  

Also needs lessons from Diggs on soft hands.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

12 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't care what Isaiah McKenzie does for his next team...

His claim to fame was running out of the backfield on the end around. He lost a step in that this year. 

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But seriously...his mental issue seems to be oversensitive hearing - he's continuously distracted by footsteps.

Jugs alone won't overcome his mental issues.  He needs to practice on the jugs with distractions.  

Also needs lessons from Diggs on soft hands.  

If he can do this and cure the drops he could be great. Im not as apt to give up on him as Isaiah.