Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Maybe coaching is realizing diggs need more help that maybe why John brown back for his speed and Beasley because of his ability to create separation and get open. Don’t know just my theory 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I would have just left it at "no."  Maybe with a little chuckle thrown in.

I think I've mentioned before...in early Feb of 2022, I told my boss "I'm working from home full-time for the foreseeable future, because of this virus starting to go around.  My sister-in-law's high risk.  And I'm not flying to Colorado in March, because everything will be shut down by then."  I was laughed at.  A month later, same people are leaving their Amazon packages on their porch for three days because they were scared of getting infected by cardboard.

Being smarter than just about everyone around me just sucks most of the time.

I wish I could just say no and not point out how absurd everything around me is.  Being blessed with a ton of common sense and world experience SHOULD keep me from just hammering people even when they deserve it but the angry NCO in me just can't do it.

"If you see something, hammer it flat as &#%$" is literally my mantra and for the life of me, I cannot stop myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Without a strong consistent run game teams will not respect it and therefore take liberties and focus covering receiving corp as they don’t fear the running game with the exception of Allen. But, I would be willing to guess teams are ok with Allen running on them and focus taking away short and intermediate passes away. If some semblance of running game other than Allen may elevate some issue with other receivers not all of them but it could help. Again just my theory.

Edited by Rochesterny

10 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Maybe coaching is realizing diggs need more help that maybe why John brown back for his speed and Beasley because of his ability to create separation and get open. Don’t know just my theory 

Beane and McDermott want "pressure makes diamonds" guys.  I think Brown was brought in to send a message to Davis and Bease as a message to IM6.  Step up your game or sit down.  I will not be one bit surprised if IM6 is inactive this weekend and going forward.

• Like 5
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Beane and McDermott want "pressure makes diamonds" guys.  I think Brown was brought in to send a message to Davis and Bease as a message to IM6.  Step up your game or sit down.  I will not be one bit surprised if IM6 is inactive this weekend and going forward.

Excellent. That did cross my mind. Was indeed to send a message to get your stuff together or lose playing time or all together be benched.

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think I've mentioned before...in early Feb of 2022, I told my boss "I'm working from home full-time for the foreseeable future, because of this virus starting to go around.  My sister-in-law's high risk.  And I'm not flying to Colorado in March, because everything will be shut down by then."  I was laughed at.  A month later, same people are leaving their Amazon packages on their porch for three days because they were scared of getting infected by cardboard.

I can see why you opt to work from home

must be really hard fitting your massive ego thru the doorway.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

There was a moment early on when they wanted to have that be a thing - like a solidarity movement.  "If we're on a Zoom call, regardless of where you are, you should be wearing a mask."

AD:  You're going to have to fire me and everyone who works for me because I will NEVER do that, nor will I tell anyone that works for me to do it either (people in my business tend to be ex-military who aren't exactly "conformists".  Ironic but understandable).  Let's just say there was no talk of it after, even though I'm sure plenty went on behind the scenes about their options.

Of course people in the military need to conform in many ways but people in the military also are there because they feel strongly that it is important to protect the freedoms that provide for inconformity. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Where do you find these one judge panels?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Where do you find these one judge panels?

It's honestly mostly about value.  I did something similar when my wife needed to have surgery.  I'll either be working from home, taking FMLA, a copious amount of vacation, or resigning.  I'll let you make the decision based on what you think is best for the company."

I didn't get all of that out before they said "you can work from home as long as you want."

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Something to keep in mind: Gabe Davis is leading the league in yards per catch. Deep passes just by their nature are more difficult to complete. QB's completion % on those passes are generally much less than 50%. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

47 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I saw a link earlier today to Go Long/IM6's podcast where he suggests this will be his last year playing. Can't find it presently, but it was weird. Maybe I was hallucinating.

• O Rly 1

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Something to keep in mind: Gabe Davis is leading the league in yards per catch. Deep passes just by their nature are more difficult to complete. QB's completion % on those passes are generally much less than 50%. 

Again fair point. But, here is my take on things who does Allen trust when things are collapsing? He goes to diggs? Why? Because diggs is consistent. Does diggs lead in yards per catch. No but look at his numbers. Also, Davis IMO leading league in yards because opposition fear diggs. He is true #1 superstar receiver that need to be accounted for. When he is not getting the ball he is drawing attention away allowing Davis, Knox, McKenzie, or other to get open. Would Davis be leading in yards if diggs was not on the other side. Maybe maybe not. But, I would suspect it would be lower. Again im no expert just my opinion.

imo diggs has been shouldering most of the receiving duties this season which should have helped

others. just think it time for others on offense to step up and return the favor back to diggs and Allen. Not just other receivers but running backs too 

Edited by Rochesterny

Bease and Brown could be just the tonic the O needs to get back to their rightful professional assassin status. Brown has speed AND hands. Bease is the best clutch check down positive yardage 1st down marker aware receive we’ve had since Lou Piccone.  

Air it out! Air it out!!!

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

I can see why you opt to work from home

must be really hard fitting your massive ego thru the doorway.

Most of the people around me agree with me.

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Nanker said:

I’m delighted to read that they re-signed Beasley!  I almost want to go ATOP to read their meltdowns. You know they will be. Schadenfreude at its finest. 
66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed88

I'm still banned from posting but I feel like my permaban is coming after I emoji all the Beasley posts:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

There was a moment early on when they wanted to have that be a thing - like a solidarity movement.  "If we're on a Zoom call, regardless of where you are, you should be wearing a mask."

AD:  You're going to have to fire me and everyone who works for me because I will NEVER do that, nor will I tell anyone that works for me to do it either (people in my business tend to be ex-military who aren't exactly "conformists".  Ironic but understandable).  Let's just say there was no talk of it after, even though I'm sure plenty went on behind the scenes about their options.

We may be non-conformists for sure, but I doubt anyone else in your business is as organized as the veterans are. I work with a few and it's amazing sometimes when we look to others on the same project not nearly as squared away as we are.

Just now, Cinga said:

We may be non-conformists for sure, but I doubt anyone else in your business is as organized as the veterans are. I work with a few and it's amazing sometimes when we look to others on the same project not nearly as squared away as we are.

There's a reason that's who we hire.  :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

There's a reason that's who we hire.  :cheers:

My company hires randomly.

There's a reason we are who we are.  :wallbash:

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

That would be all of the people working remote from your home?

Everyone in the pharmaceutical industry. 

Duh.  You're the one who insists I'm a pharma shill, dumbass.