Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Decent article here from Parrino. Nothing really earthshattering, and I still want to know what SPECIFICALLY happened to make him split TB so fast (because I suspect it starts with "Tom Brady is a douchebag"), but I've love Beasley's attitude: "I just want to right a lot of wrongs."

In my mind, there is no question he plays tomorrow.

• Like 3

Gabe Davis has potential and just struggling right now. Maybe with Diggs, brown, and Beasley and he can be mentored and learn and take that knowledge to elevate his game.  He is young and probably still figuring things out. Not defending his play of late. But willing ride and die with him.

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Gabe need to spend some significant time at a rebounding clinic this off-season to learn how to better use his big body to block out defenders and win those 50/50 balls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Gabe need to spend some significant time at a rebounding clinic this off-season to learn how to better use his big body to block out defenders and win those 50/50 balls.

Maybe Dennis Rodman has a summer camp.

10 hours ago, Nanker said:

This should be shown to EVERY Bills Wide out and Tight End. 

not the problem

They've been dropping passes with both hands on the ball

it's lack of concentration, focus and desire

On 12/21/2022 at 3:08 PM, Ann said:

You win games in the NFL by getting the ball to your best players.  Diggs is the best "Not Josh Allen" player on the BILLS and he has more than earned the right to give his opinion on the direction of the offense.  We're not winning shit without him and he might be the most unselfish #1 receiver in the NFL.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You win games in the NFL by getting the ball to their best players.  Diggs is the best "Not Josh Allen" player on the BILLS and he has more than earned the right to give his opinion on the direction of the offense.  We're not winning shit without him and he might be the most unselfish #1 receiver in the NFL.

This is another one of those "Ugh...BillsMafia, shut the hell up" things. 

Some people just HAVE to have conflict.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is another one of those "Ugh...BillsMafia, shut the hell up" things. 

Some people just HAVE to have conflict.

It's how humanity works and why the phrase "Easy times make soft men" exists.  A large percentage of humans just require drama to exist.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's how humanity works and why the phrase "Easy times make soft men" exists.  A large percentage of humans just require drama to exist.

I hate drama in any capacity that doesn't involve a stage or a movie theater. One of the best parts of my marriage is that after 20-plus years together, if one of us is pissy with the other one for any reason, it's over very quickly. We're old enough to recognize what a waste of time looks like.

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

You win games in the NFL by getting the ball to their best players.  Diggs is the best "Not Josh Allen" player on the BILLS and he has more than earned the right to give his opinion on the direction of the offense.  We're not winning shit without him and he might be the most unselfish #1 receiver in the NFL.

YES, YES, YES to this. Speak the truth. Could not say that better. BRAVO. :applause:

• Cheers 2