Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Clean up the drops and he would be 13-15. Has not been his best year at all. 

His catch percentage is at 52.2% right now, that's bottom of the league

And it's is only slightly worse than his career average (54.7%).  It's not his best year...but it's pretty typical.  It's just who he is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And it's is only slightly worse than his career average (54.7%).  It's not his best year...but it's pretty typical.  It's just who he is.

interesting. Felt better than that. felt more clutch in the past. 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

On the flip side, Diggs is @100yds per game average this year. His best season to date in his career. 

• Like 2

On 12/8/2022 at 10:23 AM, Ann said:

Those are better numbers than I thought he had. I'd like to see some stats on his drops though, because those have been tough.

drops.jpg.ac3e106817c78adee033c9e75c474b33.jpg

davis is not often the first read

which means Josh is driving balls into tight windows when he finally decides to go Gabe.

tougher catches, not ideal ball placement

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

which means Josh is driving balls into tight windows when he finally decides to go Gabe.

A majority of the drops Gabe has had were catchable. Some of them have been contested, that has been one of the Knocks on Gabe

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 12/10/2022 at 8:58 AM, Spartacus said:

Why are you just saying random nonsense?

• Like 1

This is interesting John brown now possibly Beasley if we get the 2019 brown and Beasley is Beasley then this will be a boost. Play McKenzie and Davis in rotation. Maybe that might be what needed to light a fire. Learn from them. Just my take. TBH I’m really surprised with gabe Davis I thought this was going to be a breakout year. Maybe need another year. Don’t know. Just do not comprehend Davis situation right now. Maybe some one on this forum can enlighten me because I’m perplexed.

Edited by Rochesterny
  • I don't know 1

30 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I'm hoping Bease will have a positive effect on Shakir's development.

And McKenzie as well. Also, someone send McKenzie memo to please celebrate when in end zone and not for 5 yd completion. Please follow Diggs example. Thank you

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

This makes me very happy, hoping he is ready to go quickly because I can't put up  with much more of McKenzie ineptitude and drops.

Yeah, I'm one that would not be upset if McKenzie is no longer a part of the Bills next year and whether that means keeping Cole another year while Shakir develops or we go another route in the slot I'm okay with that. Hate it, but McKenzie is only good for a gadget play here or there and has proven he is not a good option in the slot where you need consistent play. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Shakir develops

A small part of me thinks this is as much to show Shakir the ropes as anything.  He's the future.

I also think it's paramount to get another weapon from somewhere (preferably the top of the draft) this offseason.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

who gets moved when they bring him up?

does #6 develop a mysterious illness or injury that necessitates IR? 

looks like Crowder may not be coming off IR

Just now, Cinga said:

This makes me very happy, hoping he is ready to go quickly because I can't put up  with much more of McKenzie ineptitude and drops.

Yeah, I'm one that would not be upset if McKenzie is no longer a part of the Bills next year and whether that means keeping Cole another year while Shakir develops or we go another route in the slot I'm okay with that. Hate it, but McKenzie is only good for a gadget play here or there and has proven he is not a good option in the slot where you need consistent play. 

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

A small part of me thinks this is as much to show Shakir the ropes as anything.  He's the future.

I also think it's paramount to get another weapon from somewhere (preferably the top of the draft) this offseason.

Yes to all. I think McKenzie is a fun guy, but cannot be counted on to catch and hold the ball. I think he's gone next year. And yes, they need to draft a WR2. Davis has flashed, but is inconsistent. 

This offense cannot continue to be only Josh Allen mixed in  with Allen to Diggs. It needs more. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Interesting point. My question would be would you take another weapon say WR as oppose refortifying the o-line to help bring a balance to offense between pass and run and providing Allen more protection?

Just now, Rochesterny said:

Interesting point. My question would be would you take another weapon say WR as oppose refortifying the o-line to help bring a balance to offense between pass and run and providing Allen more protection?

Excellent question.  Possibly BPA in either of those positions? Unless they can pick up a WR in the offseason,  making that o-line pick more likely?