Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Most of the people around me agree with me.

When you work from home, especially by yourself the results of that poll are pretty much preordained.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Well, that kinda destroys the anti-vax locker room cancer some thought he was..... 

Because those people were projecting their outrage onto their idols.  Because their &#%$ing children who don't understand that the majority of people do not base their every opinion around sociopolitical views.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Because those people were projecting their outrage onto their idols.  Because their &#%$ing children who don't understand that the majority of people do not base their every opinion around sociopolitical views.

"Saint Fauci" Metal Print by popartwarlord1 | RedbubbleJoe Biden Gaffe King | Compilation of Biden Gaffes and mess ups - YouTube

• Haha 2

I actually joined the conversation a week or two ago over at ATOP in a thread about the possibility of Beasley returning. The different comments were quite amusing. The posters that despised him for his vaccination stance disguised it with claiming he was a terrible cancer on the team and was "washed" because he slowed down near the end of the year---you know, when he played through injury. 

• Facepalm 2

I'm in on this Beasley return, but I hope one of the journalists covering the team -- preferably one who doesn't think all women are stupid -- can explain why he bailed on Tampa Bay after a few games. DId he want into a shit show that made him a it more tolerant of the Branch Covidians in their face diapers?

9 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's amazing to me that there are still people getting Covid vaccinations.  People are out of their &#%$ing minds to believe anything they're being sold is true.

My daughters very healthy athletic 23yo friend was forced to get his by the military after 14 months of fighting via religious exemptions.  3 weeks later he was being wheeled in the emergency room on a gurney from a heart attack. But enough about that. Lets go Bease!!

Edited by Fansince88
  • Angry 3
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

My daughters very healthy athletic 23yo friend was forced to get his by the military after 14 months of fighting via religious exemptions.  3 weeks later he was being wheeled in the emergency room on a gurney from a heart attack.

Hope it's just a speed bump for the young soldier.  I Wish him well.  

• Like 4

Just now, Ninety-4 said:

Hope it's just a speed bump for the young soldier.  I Wish him well.  

He has never as much as had the flue his entire life. Claims his fellow service men are falling like flys after getting it. He also went to get a complete workover when he realized he was against a wall on the shot. Dr did a complete blood test and the works in case this happened.  Said he will be filing a suit if his heart slows down. 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

He has never as much as had the flue his entire life. Claims his fellow service men are falling like flys after getting it. He also went to get a complete workover when he realized he was against a wall on the shot. Dr did a complete blood test and the works in case this happened.  Said he will be filing a suit if his heart slows down. 

I have seen others 35 and younger that have had heart related ailments after the vax.  One I know 6 months later is still seeing a cardiologist.  The others seem to be better.

• Sad 4

9 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

I have seen others 35 and younger that have had heart related ailments after the vax.  One I know 6 months later is still seeing a cardiologist.  The others seem to be better.

yeah-

but those are just random coincidences

everyone knows that the jab is 100% safe,

primarily due to the comprehensive, long term testing done prior to release and distribution

(and if there were severe side effects, it wasn't Pfizer or the scientists fault) 

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

If Beasley plays at or near his previous level the other team's defense will have to give at least a little more respect to the slot receiver position which in turn may give other Bill's receivers an extra step. We all know what that extra step can do for guys like Diggs, Davis & Knox. Then of course it would be nice to start completing 8 yard passes on 3rd and 7 again. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm just waiting for the first "I love you, Josh Allen!" in the tunnel...

One would think that you personally don't hear that everyday in Santa Monica.

• Haha 2

Josh just admitted that there are certain concepts they haven’t run because Cole was so good at them that it’s hard for other guys to do. That’s the answer I’ve been waiting for. The player isn’t enough - the offense needs to rediversify, and now it’s going to happen.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1