Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I don't quite understand the referenced quote considering the Bills are 37-12 since he got here and he's had the 3 best seasons in his career by far, all in the top 8 league wide.  But we all share his frustration that the team appears to have all the pieces yet can't get over the hump.

I think his attitude sucks personally. He is not the best receiver in the league. He seems to say there are issues with the team but none of the fingers are pointing back at himself. Does he have the best supporting cast? No. That said, He doesn't always get open either. Many of the throws to him from Josh were amazing catches but he needed to make them amazing because there was not a lot of separation yet Josh trusted him. Enough running your mouth Diggs. Be a teammate. Last I looked, the QB doesn't get to sit out plays. He can be gassed but he still has to take the next snap. I guess what I am saying is I have heard enough from digging Diggs.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

IMO, Diggs isnt happy about some of the coaches with reguard to their game plans, in game decisions, and personel use. Hes not gonna come out and point fingers at the coaches but I can feel his same frustration as I too think they have the players to win it all and are being held back by the coaches.

Edited by Big Gun

56 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I think his attitude sucks personally. He is not the best receiver in the league. He seems to say there are issues with the team but none of the fingers are pointing back at himself. Does he have the best supporting cast? No. That said, He doesn't always get open either. Many of the throws to him from Josh were amazing catches but he needed to make them amazing because there was not a lot of separation yet Josh trusted him. Enough running your mouth Diggs. Be a teammate. Last I looked, the QB doesn't get to sit out plays. He can be gassed but he still has to take the next snap. I guess what I am saying is I have heard enough from digging Diggs.

Hard to say if he’s really down on Allen or it’s just being played up that way. I tend to agree his attitude is immature, but some people are wired that way.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Hard to say if he’s really down on Allen or it’s just being played up that way. I tend to agree his attitude is immature, but some people are wired that way.

It just reeks of the same thing we heard before we traded for him. Someone needs to settle him down. I would not be surprised if his attitude has him at the place that he has thought to request a trade. Hope not. Hope someone on the team gets ahold of him and  gets him in the right mind before training camp. This attitude can be a cancer to the team. Time enough has gone by since our last game that he should be turning the page. Just my humble opinion. 

• Like 1

There are 47 million reasons Diggs is not going anywhere, even if he requests a trade. Sports media is just as guilty as the “msm” is of pushing a narrative or an agenda. 

I hope Stefon enjoyed his trip to Paris and was able to get in a little R&R.

Here is the Uninterrupted episode.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

It just reeks of the same thing we heard before we traded for him. Someone needs to settle him down. I would not be surprised if his attitude has him at the place that he has thought to request a trade. Hope not. Hope someone on the team gets ahold of him and  gets him in the right mind before training camp. This attitude can be a cancer to the team. Time enough has gone by since our last game that he should be turning the page. Just my humble opinion. 

Oh, I agree.  There's really no way to tell if he's just blowing off steam, if this is his process to come back even harder next season, if there really has been a degradation of his relationship with specific teammates, etc.  So I'm not gonna worry about it.

At a higher level, I do worry that if the team can't get over the hump, this sort of thing is more likely than not to rear it's head again, with Diggs and potentially others.  Failure to live up to expectations can eventually tear a team apart.  The Bills are now well past the 'look out for the next exciting team on the rise' stage.

• Cheers 2

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Oh, I agree.  There's really no way to tell if he's just blowing off steam, if this is his process to come back even harder next season, if there really has been a degradation of his relationship with specific teammates, etc.  So I'm not gonna worry about it.

At a higher level, I do worry that if the team can't get over the hump, this sort of thing is more likely than not to rear it's head again, with Diggs and potentially others.  Failure to live up to expectations can eventually tear a team apart.  The Bills are now well past the 'look out for the next exciting team on the rise' stage.

Yep, The Bills could be the Oilers to KC’s Steelers. 

Crap Throwing Clavin

There's also speculation that Catherine Zeta Jones is leaving Michael Douglas for me.  I put about as much stock in it.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

My first reaction, who?

Gotta love the interwebs...:facepalm:

How fast is Deonte Harris?
He was cited for negligent driving, reckless driving, failure to obey traffic control device instructions, and exceeding the speed limit after driving erratically and going 77 mph in a 55 mph zone. In December 2021, Deonte Harris legally changed his name to Deonte Harty to honor his stepfather.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1