TakeYouToTasker 2.0

On 5/7/2023 at 1:20 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Yeah, sure. Waddas he no. [/ATOP]

Edited by Nanker

• 2 weeks later...
Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Thoughts?

He's what IM6 should have been - except he's better at everything both on offense and Special Teams.  Very explosive dude whose only downside is he hasn't been able to stay healthy.

Obviously he's got to learn the offense.  Given how IM6 struggled to play against zone, as long as he's an improvement there we'll be much better off.

• Like 3

CarpetCrawler
4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's what IM6 should have been - except he's better at everything both on offense and Special Teams.  Very explosive dude whose only downside is he hasn't been able to stay healthy.

Obviously he's got to learn the offense.  Given how IM6 struggled to play against zone, as long as he's an improvement there we'll be much better off.

He looks like a YAC machine )))))

• Cheers 2

Lack of NFL quality coaching a big reason why the WR room under performed last year

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/how-khalil-shakir-has-earned-josh-allens-trust-and-why-that-could-be-big-for/article_ebff060c-fb44-11ed-8bc9-f3d5161e5844.html

"The first time I watched ‘Bease’ practice, I was like, my jaw dropped all the time just watching how he moved, how he ran his routes,” Shakir said at the end of the 2022 season. “I’d ask him what his plan was when it’s man coverage or when it’s zone and everything he was explaining to me, it was ... stuff that I had never thought about before. So definitely him coming in, he definitely taught me a lot, and I appreciate him for being willing to teach me about the game and teach me all those little details. It is definitely awesome to get to know him and learn from him.”

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ann said:

Gabe Davis:

Didn't go back to review all 10 passes.  But there's no f'n' way the 9th one was "underthrown."  It hit Davis in both hands and if he doesn't jump in the air for some reason he comes down with it.  That one was 100% on Davis.

Yes, it could have been thrown a bit farther ahead of him, but that one wasn't dropped because it was underthrown.  It was dropped because Davis didn't stay on his feet and catch the ball with his hands.

If that's representative of this guy's "analysis" not sure there's a reason to waste any time with it.  (And the reason the 9th throw was looked at is because that play happened in the end we were at and it is as memorable as the 2 TD returns by Hines.)

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

I ain't no football talent evaluator  by any stretch, but I would love to see who is stupid enough to predict the Bills will cut Shakir early, late or whenever. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

31 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I ain't no football talent evaluator  by any stretch, but I would love to see who is stupid enough to predict the Bills will cut Shakir early, late or whenever. 

Bills outlets do not employ the sharpest tools in the shed.

Since the Bills finally engaged an NFL caliber WR coach, the entire WR room (not named Diggs) will improve dramatically.

On this week's episode of Bills by the Numbers presented by FanDuel, Chris Brown and Steve Tasker take a deep dive into which position groups could undergo the most changes from a season ago and discuss the makeup of the current wide receiver pool on the roster. NFL Network analyst Brian Baldinger examined what the current changes to the receiver group could mean for the offense in 2023. Steve is quizzed on player measurables in The Numbers Game and finally they try to answer who will be the most popular target after Stefon Diggs this season?

How Will Changes To The WR Room Affect The Offense? | Bills by the Numbers Ep. 63 | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2