Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

That’s from when signed his contract extension.

I guess now he wants to go to Arizona.

• Haha 2

Alaska Darin

It's amazing to me that there are STILL people who don't understand that Covid was the Retatta of pandemics.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
41 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's amazing to me that there are STILL people who don't understand that Covid was the Retatta of pandemics.

Cognitive dissonance + conditioning = a hell of a thing. 

People can't realize it, because in order to do that they must first admit and realize they were duped. And as Twain said, it's far easier to fool someone than to convince someone they have been fooled. 

They will die on that hill (quite literally for some), and the entire time they will have convinced themselves they're fighting the good fight rather than the truth: they're too weak willed and too weak minded to think for themselves. 

See: WMD in Iraq, The War on Terror, Trump/Russia, 2020, and Ukraine + dozens more.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Plus, there's still the little fact that everyone forgot that Beas was very rightly criticizing the NFLPA for not supporting players.

Everyone jumped on his implied COVID opinion and ignored the explicit, accurate statement of the NFLPA being a shit union.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 4
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Jabba The Hutt
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Plus, there's still the little fact that everyone forgot that Beas was very rightly criticizing the NFLPA for not supporting players.

Everyone jumped on his implied COVID opinion and ignored the explicit, accurate statement of the NFLPA being a shit union.

&#%$ing A...you're a bona-fide &#%$ing genius Tom:classic_love:

On 4/29/2023 at 11:27 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Not likely to be Buffalo given the new crop of receivers.  He was a very good Bill.  

Spartacus
7 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Not likely to be Buffalo given the new crop of receivers.  He was a very good Bill.  

on the contrary, Bills should sign him now and bring him to camp to compete.

his knowledge and experience in manipulating the slot would be invaluable to Kincaid and Shakir.

if they have to cut him, they can continue to pay him a`s special advisor to the WR coach

he's probably a lot healthier now that he hasn't been pounded on for quite a while

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

on the contrary, Bills should sign him now and bring him to camp to compete.

his knowledge and experience in manipulating the slot would be invaluable to Kincaid and Shakir.

if they have to cut him, they can continue to pay him a`s special advisor to the WR coach

he's probably a lot healthier now that he hasn't been pounded on for quite a while

Good points, but I don't see the Bills doing it.  Hope to be wrong because as you said he's got a lot to offer even if it's just competition.  Every addition though takes practice reps from someone else.  

Spartacus
2 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Good points, but I don't see the Bills doing it.  Hope to be wrong because as you said he's got a lot to offer even if it's just competition.  Every addition though takes practice reps from someone else.  

as we saw last year with everything McKenzie did on the field and Gabe using bad technique,

executing more reps incorrectly will not result in good production on the field.