Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Well, some of us anticipated and posted that there was a problem brewing with Diggs. The last evidence of this was a Josh presser several weeks ago when Josh said he looked forward to seeing and spending time with Steph again.  That was an indication, the way he said it, that communication was still broken.    Wish I was wrong.  Hope it's all squared away soon.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This makes me think there's something else happening besides Football stuff. 

All we want is JA17 and SD14 doing the secret handshake and he could skip the rest of the practice.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Dubs said:

IMHO - this is just a situation with a weird guy trying to send some kind of weird message. I think it will resolve itself fairly quickly. 

List of possible (irrational) reasons (in no particular order):

1) Still upset with how 2022 ended, frustrated he’s had to bite his tongue.  This is his way of venting. 
2) Feels slighted that the Bills added a ton of receiving options in the off-season. 
3) Feels slighted that the Bills had interest in DHop. 
4) Dislikes Dorsey

5) Annoyed he’s not Alpha Dog, that Allen is. 

6) Jealous of Hailee Steinfeld.

How often have I worried more about Allen's relationship with Diggs than with his girlfriend?

• Haha 2

On 6/12/2023 at 11:28 AM, Ann said:

I still want to know what this was about....

Twitter image:

tik.thumb.jpg.63c2fd336c2ecade7712bb015414fd76.jpg

Obviously it’s obvious. He’s obviously learning some Jew Bee steps to add to his arsenal of moves. 

And obviously possible End Zone TD Celebrations. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

"The Inquisition...what a show..."

America's long list of distinguished sports journalist will surely give this the respectful attention that comes when something is happening and they're not on the inside to actually know what the hell is happening.

Nothing sells like speculation.

I remember how pissed I used to get when Bruce wouldn't show up, and then he'd have a 12-sack season and I'd be like "I just need to ignore this shit until week 1."

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

While it has absolutely no bearing on the current team, I think that timeline may be off by a year. The Bickering Bills were 1989, when they went 9-7 and dropped their first game in the playoffs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Not exactly good way to kick off the season.

Yeah, well last year they were crowned the odds-on favorite to win the Superbowl. How did that work out for youse all?

Edited by Nanker

Rochesterny
8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yeah, well last year they were crowned the odds-on favorite to win the Superbowl. How did that work out for youse all?

Well not sure I understand your meaning. Like the rest of us expected to get to Super Bowl but I am realistic to know you have to be healthy and execute every game and no distractions. I have been long time bills fan since 11 years old seen a lot. Probably not as much as you or others. Also,

know it does not matter what polls say,

pundits say, sports casters, or news say you have go out each every game and execute. Still love my bills no matter how the wheel turns