Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Appropos of nothing thread.

Joe

Keukasmallie

Again with the forgiving student loans!  What I'd like to know is who loaned the money to the students, and how can the government just change terms of the loans, excuse serious amounts of money, etc.?

I realize the government has lots of authority to do things (e.g., today's solar eclipse), but c'mon people a contract's a contract, eh?

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

At my dad's, and he has "Hoda and Jenna" on TV, and HOLY HELL WHY IS THOS POINTLESS, VACUOUS SHOW A THING?????  

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

So I'm about to go ballistic on my federal system owner, and thought I'd solicit some feedback...

Should I call him a "spineless moron with a plinko machine for a brain?"  Or go with the simpler, more pithy "useless bucket of pus?"

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So I'm about to go ballistic on my federal system owner, and thought I'd solicit some feedback...

Should I call him a "spineless moron with a plinko machine for a brain?"  Or go with the simpler, more pithy "useless bucket of pus?"

He/she doesn't sound smart enough to understand the "Lets Make a Deal" reference, go with the pus.

Meanwhile.

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1

So pro-Palestinian protesters must be smart college students; all their tents are the same models, etc.  A suspicious person would think there was a Geroge Soros finger in the pudding.  

If I thought that the protesters could even find Palestine on a map I'd be very surprised....  I mean just because Miami Beach was closed to spring breakers did they have to do this as an alternative?

Edited by Keukasmallie
brain fart....
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 4/23/2024 at 11:52 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So people have decided try to get rid of pus bucket, and pus bucket's boss's boss asked for feedback about him.

Among my mostly substantive feedback, I played the old "cat licks his ass" gambit: "My cat could do a better job, and my cat licks his own ass!"

They actually accepted that as, if not usable, then at least fair feedback.

On 4/9/2024 at 10:20 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

At my dad's, and he has "Hoda and Jenna" on TV, and HOLY HELL WHY IS THOS POINTLESS, VACUOUS SHOW A THING?????  

It's worse than you think

I was scrolling thru Livestream channels enroute to NFL Network (about half an hour before the start of Round 1).  And stumbled upon a Today Show channel

Hoda & Jenna, 24/7

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, devnull said:

I was scrolling thru Livestream channels enroute to NFL Network (about half an hour before the start of Round 1).  And stumbled upon a Today Show channel

Hoda & Jenna, 24/7

2024 America is the stupidest America.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2024 at 3:44 PM, devnull said:

Hoda & Jenna, 24/7

I also saw an ad for a poor Brittney Griner GMA interview :classic_rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I also saw an ad for a poor Brittney Griner GMA interview :classic_rolleyes:

I had to Google who that was.

Oh yeah, her.  At first I was wondering why GMA was digging up yesterday's news.  Then I remembered there was a conservative white chick who just got drafted #1 overall by the WNBA.

Gotta refocus The Narrative

• Like 1