Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

Jets were the team in the AFCE that I wanted to be eliminated yesterday. Under normal weather conditions I had no concerns having to play any of them in the playoffs. With the Jets defense and if we had some weird weather for the game there was a slight chance that we would have a problem. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Taro T said:

That would be awesome.  It's been a LOOOONG time since Alabama was churning out guys like Namath & Stabler.  Keep rolling out Mac & Cheese quality guys and PLEASE let AFC East teams continue thinking they're dreamy.

I have a memory of when I was barely able to understand diddly and it was a picture of Namath on the cover of most likely SI and a caption of his unheard of $400,000 signing bonus. 

• Like 2

On 1/2/2023 at 8:06 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I like Rich Eisen...but it's still entertaining to see a Jets fan almost in tears.

To his point about what’s going on behind the scenes, why wouldn’t they take a flier on a coordinator from Zack’s alma mater to at least be his QB coach if not the Passing Coordinator or even the Offensive Coordinator? 

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Matt Milano literally knocked Mike White into next year.  

safety and health of the players is priority #1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/06/mike-white-reveals-hes-been-dealing-with-five-broken-ribs/

so there was technically a total of five [fractures],” White said, via Andy Vasquez of NJ.com. “But [the doctors] said one [fracture] looked like an old one, which I don’t understand, but they’re smarter than me. So a total of five.”

White fractured his ribs in the Dec. 11 loss to the Bills and returned last week but took a big hit on a Hail Mary at the end of the first half. He hurt the rest of the game and woke on Monday knowing it would be a challenge to play this week.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

11 hours ago, Spartacus said:

safety and health of the players is priority #1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/06/mike-white-reveals-hes-been-dealing-with-five-broken-ribs/

so there was technically a total of five [fractures],” White said, via Andy Vasquez of NJ.com. “But [the doctors] said one [fracture] looked like an old one, which I don’t understand, but they’re smarter than me. So a total of five.”

White fractured his ribs in the Dec. 11 loss to the Bills and returned last week but took a big hit on a Hail Mary at the end of the first half. He hurt the rest of the game and woke on Monday knowing it would be a challenge to play this week.

Damn. When we supposed Milano broke him in half, we weren't too far off. With the normal human being having 12 pairs of ribs, that is one short of half of one side.

• Love 1

Chandemonium
18 hours ago, Ann said:

What a disaster of a season for the Jets. 

It feels that way in hindsight with the context of their hot start, but they still over achieved what I thought they’d do before the season started. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Matt Milano literally knocked Mike White into next year.  

Good thing I guess that he didn't execute a planned qb run, where he could get seriously hurt

On 1/7/2023 at 1:08 AM, Foxx said:

Damn. When we supposed Milano broke him in half, we weren't too far off. With the normal human being having 12 pairs of ribs, that is one short of half of one side.

I pretty much assumed all his passes that fell short in his last game were the result of his rib injury. 

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

And when he gets it, does he revert to what he was before this year or does he stay the dominant force he became this year?

If he would just play he would commad all he wants when his contract is up and go to a team that would win. Whats wrong with these greedy players? 

• Cheers 2