Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think KK is heading back to CFB, where he clearly belongs. 

Agreed on both Darnold and Wilkes, though their running game is really the story.  I'm not sure SD is really an NFL starter but he's much better when he isn't expected to make a ton of plays. 

If Kingsbury is let go, who in the actual hell is going to want to be shackled to mini-me and that contract?

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1

Deranged Rhino
21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If Kingsbury is let go, who in the actual hell is going to want to be shackled to mini-me and that contract?

Wild guess - Bieniemy. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wild guess - Bieniemy. 

Oh man! A factory of sadness for at least a decade. Make it happen Santa. It is Christmas after all. 

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Oh man! A factory of sadness for at least a decade. Make it happen Santa. It is Christmas after all. 

Santa isn’t real

• O Rly 1
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Back right, next to the bridge.  In order: Wilson, White, Flacco.

White just threw a snowball to DJ Reed.  Wilson and Flacco are, of course, holding on to theirs too long.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Back right, next to the bridge.  In order: Wilson, White, Flacco.

White just threw a snowball to DJ Reed.  Wilson and Flacco are, of course, holding on to theirs too long.

That thread is a goldmine of hilarity from bitter Jets fans.

• Cheers 2

11 hours ago, Foxx said:

Leslie Frazier?

• Cheers 3
  • Love 1

On 12/24/2022 at 8:27 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Good take.  Who knows if Wilson has what it takes, but it’s true about bad situations ruining guys.  It’s easy to see how it could have happened to Josh somewhere like NYJ.  

btw, I’ve always thought Tiki was one of the smartest guys around.  It’s a shame his national rep got trashed as a result of his personal life.

• Like 2