Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

With the Chargers winning last night, the Jets are now in the 8th playoff seeding position. The Chargers win the tie break over NY Jets based on best win percentage in conference games.

Should the *Patriots win tonight, they will fall another position, into 9th.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Ann said:

Interesting

That game really did look like it was tough on the passing game. I'm not sure it it is a good measuring stick, outside of determining if a QB is good or not in inclimate weather. 

On the Internet everyone has a hot take, these days.

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Which is why you never blindly trust analytics.

They benched Zack Wilson for mouthing off, basically.  They might do better trusting analytics a little more.

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They benched Zack Wilson for mouthing off, basically.  They might do better trusting analytics a little more.

That may have been the final straw but his performance was actually worse than him not owning it.   He'd lost the confidence of the players and then doubled down in the media.

I don't think there was a game in that 7 where he was a positive difference maker but I'd have to go back and look.

Edit:  In the wins he was nothing - all sub-200 yard performances.  The best game statistically was the first loss to the Patriots where he threw for 355 but had 3 picks.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That may have been the final straw but his performance was actually worse than him not owning it.   He'd lost the confidence of the players and then doubled down in the media.

I don't think there was a game in that 7 where he was a positive difference maker but I'd have to go back and look.

Edit:  In the wins he was nothing - all sub-200 yard performances.  The best game statistically was the first loss to the Patriots where he threw for 355 but had 3 picks.

If memory serves me -- and it usually doesn't -- the game-winning drive against the Bills in the first game was exclusively Wilson handing the ball off to running backs.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If memory serves me -- and it usually doesn't -- the game-winning drive against the Bills in the first game was exclusively Wilson handing the ball off to running backs.

He completed one pass on the drive and took one sack.  The rest was all running plays.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is why you don't chirp after one win in the middle of the season.

It speaks volumes about the 2022 Bills that everyone who beats the Bills this season has won Their Superbowl.

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

"We can get pretty much anyone to fumble and over throw wide open dudes, Joe."

- Robert Saleh (probably)

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Any time your first round QB gets promoted to the active game day roster, you know you’re doing something right! 🫠 

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

They really, really, really deserve to be 5-8 or worse.

Why did I immediately think of Matt Cassell, even though he was more prone to under throw receivers.

BBBFS

• I don't know 1

On 12/12/2022 at 1:56 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

or maybe play bad teams more often

• Applause 2