Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

I'm not surprised.  He threw some unbelievably bad balls last week and guys were wide open.  Once you add in his post game comments, he pretty clearly needs to be reset.

White's a better QB right now but he'll throw some balls to the other team every week.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, SquirminThurman said:

Two losses to Billy Belichick will do that. Surprised they went with White versus Flacco for a push.

White is better per Jets fans I know. Flacco looked clueless week 1.

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Flacco is just there for a paycheck.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

:facepalm:

Breaking QB 's since... the dawn of time.

Zack Wilson

Joe Flacco

Mike White

Sam Darnold

Luke Falk

Trevor Siemian

Josh McCown

Bryce Petty

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Geno Smith

Michael Vick

Mark Sanchez

Greg McElroy

Tim Tebow

That's how many QBs have started a game for the Jets since 2012

Since 2002, add

Kellen Clemens

Brett Favre

Chad Pennington

Vinnie Testaverde

Brooks Bollinger

Quincy Carter

Since 1992,

Ray Lucas

Rick Mirer

Glenn Foley

Neil O'Donnell

Frank Reich

Boomer Esiason ("Oh my God, he killed Boomer!")

Bubby Brister

Jack Trudeau

Browning Nagle

Kenny O'Brien

That's 30 QBs who've started a game in 30 years.  That is quite the murderer's row of retreads, failures, and future insurance salesmen.

• Wow 2
  • Cheers 2

SquirminThurman
On 11/23/2022 at 3:43 PM, Fansince88 said:

Well it is a QB in a Jets uniform, so I don't expect much. I thought Flacco has looked ok in his starts with the Jets, which really is all the Jets need to sneak into a WC spot. Flacco was averaging 300 yards, 1.7 TD to 1 INT with the Jets in 3 games.

In Denver Flacco looked less interested in playing QB than even Jay Cutler did at times, but he looked in the game this year. In short I'm surprised Saleh did not go with the vet with playoff/ late season pressure experience.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Unbelievable went 2nd overall pick over Jamarr chase, jaylen waddle, Patrick sustain, and Micah parsons.

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

Unbelievable went 2nd overall pick over Jamarr chase, jaylen waddle, Patrick sustain, and Micah parsons.

And their next failed highly drafted QB will have a bunch of really great players drafted after him too.  It's one of the Jests trademarked Ultra-Jesty Moves.  It's in their DNA.

On 11/25/2022 at 9:07 AM, SquirminThurman said:

Well it is a QB in a Jets uniform, so I don't expect much. I thought Flacco has looked ok in his starts with the Jets, which really is all the Jets need to sneak into a WC spot. Flacco was averaging 300 yards, 1.7 TD to 1 INT with the Jets in 3 games.

In Denver Flacco looked less interested in playing QB than even Jay Cutler did at times, but he looked in the game this year. In short I'm surprised Saleh did not go with the vet with playoff/ late season pressure experience.

White's a better player at this point than Flacco is and he has some mobility, which is probably the biggest factor for him getting the nod.  That OLine is not good and Flacco would look like a lawn jart back there.

Crap Throwing Clavin
42 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And their next failed highly drafted QB will have a bunch of really great players drafted after him too.  It's one of the Jests trademarked Ultra-Jesty Moves.  It's in their DNA.

Jets gonna Jet...

• Applause 2

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Jets gonna Jet...

Freeman McNeil wasn't a terrible pick.  He had like 8k+ yards and 50 TDs in his career.  The worse pick in that draft was in the second round when they chose ANOTHER RB (Marion Barber) over  future HoFers Mike Singletary, Howie Long, and Rickey Jackson.

10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

This whole situation can't be good for his hot mom's reality TV career.

She might need some consoling. 
Any takers?