Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Once again...you don't fight with the media unless you're winning VERY consistently.  I don't know why coaches read anything those morons print/say, much less respond to it.

That was the stone cold truth. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Once again...you don't fight with the media unless you're winning VERY consistently.  I don't know why coaches read anything those morons print/say, much less respond to it.

That was just brutal, and he was dumb as shit for making a comment like that while being a head coach in NYC, but no matter what else he does, he's screwed without a QB.

That said, I believe Saleh became the popular head coach pick when he was seen on the sidelines going batschitcrazy with his defensive players whenever they made a big play. I think some owners look at that and think "That's the kind of guy I want coaching my team," without first stopping to ask, "But CAN he coach my team?"

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That was just brutal, and he was dumb as shit for making a comment like that while being a head coach in NYC, but no matter what else he does, he's screwed without a QB.

That said, I believe Saleh became the popular head coach pick when he was seen on the sidelines going batschitcrazy with his defensive players whenever they made a big play. I think some owners look at that and think "That's the kind of guy I want coaching my team," without first stopping to ask, "But CAN he coach my team?"

He may be a good HC but no one wins consistently without players, especially QBs.  Having a great QB can make someone like Eric Bienemy look smart.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Alaska Darin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

People yesterday were concerned he would be finished with football. This is good news for him.

Was he playing Left Tackle when he got hurt?  Asking for a friend ("Stumpy Joe" Childs).

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Was he playing Left Tackle when he got hurt?  Asking for a friend ("Stumpy Joe" Childs).

Obviously not, since it wasn't season-ending.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How do you know your team doesn't have many highlights?  When your media department is doing stuff like this:

Well done, Jets.  Well done.

• Applause 2