Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Jets Cut 5 to Get Roster Down to 80

By MacGregor Wells  August 23  

"Perhaps the best takeaway here is that two guys (Riley and Pineiro) who started multiple games for the Jets last year can’t make the top 80 this year. That is a small sign of progress for this team."

Translation:  We might suck less!

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Perhaps the best takeaway here is that two guys (Riley and Pineiro) who started multiple games for the Jets last year can’t make the top 80 this year. That is a small sign of progress for this team."

Translation:  We might suck less!

Alternate translation: We still have no idea what the &#%$ we're doing!  

Which translation seems more Jetsy to you?

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So you tell me...do they look suffocating, or does the 3rd string NYG OL have no idea what it's doing?

A bit of both.

Jets brought 7 guys. The right tackle was outnumbered and the left guard got overwhelmed.

Alaska Darin

100% on the veteran QB for not knowing that blitz was coming and adjusting/throwing hot.

Taylor is on his 3737262794th team for a reason.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

100% on the veteran QB for not knowing that blitz was coming and adjusting/throwing hot.

To be fair, he's also had some very bad luck with injuries. I don't think he's a bad option on a rebuilding team as he's not going to win them any games, but he won't lose them too many either. On the other hand, 8-8, 7-9 purgatory is not the place any team wants to be.

Hmmm I think I've just talked myself out of Tyrod as a starting QB. :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

On 8/28/2022 at 3:42 PM, Ann said:

To be fair, he's also had some very bad luck with injuries. I don't think he's a bad option on a rebuilding team as he's not going to win them any games, but he won't lose them too many either. On the other hand, 8-8, 7-9 purgatory is not the place any team wants to be.

Hmmm I think I've just talked myself out of Tyrod as a starting QB. :classic_laugh:

On 8/28/2022 at 3:37 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Been a fan of Tyrod since his days here in Buffalo. 

I have reached the same conclusion Ann. 

Having one of the lowest wonderlic scores in the NFL at the QB position matters. 

• Like 3

Alaska Darin

I'm wondering if this means the Jets will be better than we think or if it's based on the GM's reputation from his time with the Ravens.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm wondering if this means the Jets will be better than we think or if it's based on the GM's reputation from his time with the Ravens.

Hamilcar?  Somebody named their kid after Hannibal Barca's dad?

On some level, I appreciate that...but c'mon, really?  

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

If we want to factor in “Jetsiness”, it’s probably because they released all of their best players.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1