Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Doesn't make sense to me. Why keep a malcontent on your sideline? You want another visual like Jeudy on the Bronco's sideline complaining to a sidelined, disgruntled Melvin Gordon? Now THAT is bad optics.

Announcing it doesn't make sense to me.  When Quenton Spain was a problem, the Bills just made him inactive without a press release.

Seems like a slightly saner option than making a public display of benching him, which isn't a good look for anyone.

• Like 2

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

So unfortunate. Dude is virtually 90% of their offense.

He was a player (along with Pierce) that I coveted in this draft.  I hate when RBs have injuries like this because few of them ever get back to what they were.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He was a player (along with Pierce) that I coveted in this draft.  I hate when RBs have injuries like this because few of them ever get back to what they were.

For a position with a super high attrition rate, tis why you don't invest high draft picks or big money on RBs

Tough break for them. On a team without any marquee players, these two were getting close to that label.

Dont hate seeing a rival decimated, but hate to see injuries.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Wow 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's too bad. I would have liked Beane to have gotten Robinson since I wanted Etienne but that @$$h@l& Urban Meyer screwed us by drafting him one position ahead while he had a perfectly good Robinson on the roster. CMC I thought was always going to be too pricey and too injury prone.

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That's too bad. I would have liked Beane to have gotten Robinson since I wanted Etienne but that @$$h@l& Urban Meyer screwed us by drafting him one position ahead while he had a perfectly good Robinson on the roster. CMC I thought was always going to be too pricey and too injury prone.

Groot says hello.

• Like 3

Zack Wilson has 9 completions in 47 attempts when under pressure this season.  He is 3 for 31 on extended drop backs (more than 4 seconds in the pocket).

Bet the blitz rate is up this Sunday.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...